Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Cute and Creepy Hangout

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:05:18 )
⭑@wiltedrose: i completely understand. but the fact that you're at least trying to push through things is remarkable of its own!
i'm doing well <3 i've finally found the time to log on and came back to a lot of conversations ive just left hanging like the terrible individual i am

@eyry: i'm still required to take math atm which is quite tragic. i'd like to be done with it but unfortunately for the schooling i'm in right now i'll have to continue taking it which means i get to continue struggling!! yay✰

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:35:20 )
@chika: haha struggling means you're learning and growing! I miss school so much haha I liked being in that environment

e

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:36:04 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: yeah. the one time a year we would have liked to have gone out and this thing is going around haha. oh well. there's always next year ^w^

@eyry: i push myself or i end up dropping drawing for a few months, and come back drawing better than i did before. it's weird haha.

oh wow! your art is so cute <3 i love it!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:41:37 )
@wiltedrose: haha I find that's kind of true for me too? I feel like I'm getting better but also I'm not doing a ton. but I am making myself sketch people weekly now for an hour

and thanks haha I'm so self conscious about my art but trying not to be

e

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:46:22 )
☽★☾

@chika: aww thank you! <3 and its okay haha i totally understand. it happens when you get suddenly busy ^w^

@eyry: well, the options are when you feel you aren't happy with your art, imo, is to push through, or to just leave it for a bit and come back later. but sketching is a good way to learn! :3
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:50:09 )
@eyry: I slept great last night and got up at 9 am

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:56:58 )
@wiltedrose: yeah that's pretty much all you can do. if you don't practice, it'll never get much better though. I just am too lazy to pull out the tablet every day I guess. it just seems like a lot of hassle when it's not toooo much when I actually do it

@Unicorn: ahhh good to hear :D I slept okay too haha didn't get out of bed until 10:30

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 06:59:21 )
@wiltedrose: yes, that is true.

@eyry: ahh I see, well that is good to hear

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 07:04:34 )
@Unicorn: yeah I woke up early but when back to sleep haha

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 08:11:11 )
@eyry: I wasn't able to do that sadly but it is all good.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:15:33 )
@Unicorn: aww how has your weekend been?
I basically wasn't online at all this weekend haha

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:38:10 )
@eyry: went outaide for a bit yeaterday, also went for a walk last night, and went for a walk tonight. I am listening to my towns scanner radio because half of my town is without power but I do have power just not the west side

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:45:36 )
⭑@eyry: i imagine i'll miss school as well when i'm not so much of a young soul but right now i do NOT miss it haha✰

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 04:55:06 )
@Unicorn: ohhh me too actually! the weather was really nice. it's warm today too. well not warm but not cold. what happened to take the power down?

@chika: hahaha I've always loved school though even young/student age. always been my thing

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 07:11:42 )
@eyry: pretty sure someone hit it and it started on fire. Took a couple of hours for that side of town to have there power back on though.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 03:44:19 )
@Unicorn: oh dear! good that the power is back for everyone though

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 04:02:18 )
@eyry: Ooh yes indeed just as I though on how it went out for half of the town.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 04:03:46 )
@Unicorn: at least you weren't effected :D did you do anything interesting these days? I haven't been chatting much haha

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 04:25:10 )
@eyry: not today it wasn't nice outside today.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 05:40:44 )
@Unicorn: aww yeah it's gloomy here today too
it was nice over the weekend though

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.