Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Cute and Creepy Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:59:26 )
@chika: hopefully someone will go get it for you.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:00:41 )
⭑@Unicorn: i agree. i'll literally ask my friend to take me. it's the best godforsaken icecream to exist. here if you ever want to bless your taste buds✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:03:20 )
@chika: I've had that brand before, I love the chocolate chip cookie dough, but there was another one by that brand that a store used to carry but dont anymore so I was sad about that.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:05:28 )
⭑@Unicorn: my local grocery store totally stopped carrying a bunch of flavors as well! maybe the ice cream is expensive for them to stock? i honestly have not had the chocolate chip cookie dough because the brand is kind of expensive for a simple flavor. but i'll give it a try if it's truly good✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:44:46 )
@chika: it seems like there cookie dough ice cream has more cookie dough in it then most brands.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:21:53 )
@Unicorn: did you end up napping?

@wiltedrose: oh yes it was a fun night. hadn't seen them in like a week and a half since we haven't had work haha. and the book was Howl's Moving Castle and that was a really fun read too. I might start reading the next book in the series today haha

@chika: yay on the fun project! hope the test goes well :D I used to be so worried about chemistry that I studied the most for it haha

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:22:17 )
omgggg on this page now! just want to say I LoVE talenti gelato

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 04:09:08 )
@eleven: that sounds like an interesting name for a book. Sorry, I took a nap because my kid took a nap but I am pretty sure that she is out for the night

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 04:13:47 )
@Unicorn: it's also a pretty famous movie haha
good that you got a nap though

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 04:23:23 )
@eleven: Ooh yes indeed so how are you doing?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 04:29:23 )
@Unicorn: pretty good
I'm feeling hungry though so I should make lunch xD

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 04:31:03 )
@eleven: I hope that you have a good lunch, I should go find a snack or something in a bit to eats

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:04:24 )
⭑@Unicorn: Ooooh thats actually worth checking out! i hate when i get cookie dough ice cream and its basically just slightly sweeter vanilla.
@eleven: i study so much for chemistry honestly, currently doing a huge lab which i procrastinated like an idiot and here i am taking a brief much needed break. also yay talenti! whats your favorite flavor?✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:18:50 )
@chika: that is also very true as well

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 13:45:48 )
@Unicorn: what snack did you end up having?
I went offline for a bit again haha. feeling a bit down today

@chika: good good. chemistry is no joke. haha
hmm I'm not sure what flavor is my favorite. I haven't had it in awhileeee. maybe raspberry something if they have one that is that flavor?

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 20:05:44 )
⭑@eyry: tbh i love chemistry it's just so ungodly hard.
maybe it was the raspberry gelato? i'm a talenti enthusiast (though not an expert) and i'm pretty sure there's only a few raspberry flavors✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 20:14:05 )
@eyry: you shouldn't be feeling down, I had some fruit snacks but I had to mac n cheese last night.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:19:44 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn:
@chika:
@eleven:

sorry guys, i disappeared cause i've been super busy the past few days. nonstop working on stuff. hope you're all doing well <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:27:18 )
@wiltedrose: I am hanging in there, I hope that you are doing alright.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:42:35 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: i'm doing okay. been feeling pretty off past two days. probably just allergies or something haha idk
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.