Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Cute and Creepy Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:54:29 )
@wiltedrose: hopefully it is only allergies and nothing else.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:11:57 )
⭑@wiltedrose: glad you're feeling productive and can get stuff done! that type of mindset is super healthy. hope you're doing alright!✰

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:17:03 )
@chika: yeah when I was in high school I struggled with chemistry a bit. but then taking it in university, I focused really hard on it haha. so it was actually not bad. I did really well

@Unicorn: mmmm fruit snacks and Mac n cheese are both yummy
I'm feeling better today. it's okay :>

@wiltedrose: oh no sweat <3 what have you been working on?

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:19:23 )
@eyry: glad to hear that you are feeling better at least. I hope that I can sleep in tomorrow a bit.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:19:57 )
⭑@eyry: i actually really love chemistry i just have difficulty grasping concepts at first, though i feel like once i practice i can understand them. however MATH is so difficult for me. i feel like my brain just started filtering out math at probably the age of...11 LMAO✰

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:20:55 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: hopefully indeed! every time it's allergy season i start to feel super poopy ;m;

@chika: haha i wish it was just a mindset. i don't really have any other choice right now. things are complicated and even when i'm feeling bad i have to do things anyways. ah well.
i'm doing okay. just feeling off. but i'll be fine ^w^
how about you?

@eyry: been working on the house mostly. it's in renovation mode but we're still having to live in it so it's very complicated to get anything done on it + a bunch of other complicated stuff. what have you been up to?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:24:45 )
@Unicorn: oh me tooo. you always seem like you're tired

@chika: that's great! haha practice always helps. math was not too difficult for me but I also stopped taking math in university after my first year haha. it wasn't required for my bio major

@wiltedrose: ahh renovations are very cumbersome. I've just been here. oops |D trying to get a bit of drawing done today though. haha I feel like I haven't been using my time off very well

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 08:19:26 )
@wiltedrose: yeah I saw the symptoms for that thing going around that is simular to the flus going around.

@eyry: yeah, well I do have a kid, that I have to keep happy and entertained until bedtime.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 09:05:12 )
@Unicorn: yeah I know. you have to work hard. gotta get your you time in when you can ;>

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 10:43:24 )
@eyry: this is also very true as well.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 10:52:27 )
@Unicorn: haha is that why you're always up so late?

e

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 11:03:02 )
☽★☾

@eyry: drawing is a thin line for me. it can be relaxing or it can be infuriating haha. can i see some of your art? o:

@Unicorn: sorry, i'm a bit lost. for what thing? o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 17:17:51 )
@eyry: up late is my me time, or when she sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night for a snack.

@wiltedrose: its all over the news telling people to stay away from people who are sick, people you don't know and to wash hands.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 18:14:03 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: oh!! the coronavirus. yeah. i'm pretty careful so i doubt i have it haha. it can be scary but i think people are mostly scared of what they don't understand.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 18:29:18 )
@wiltedrose: this is also very true, I still wash my hands a lot, and stay away from people who are sick, and that I don't know.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 18:38:02 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: i just do that in general to be honest with you LMFAO

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 18:52:18 )
@wiltedrose: I stay home mostly, unless I have to go out in public. and wash my hands more than enough.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 01:44:07 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: honestly same. my fiance and i were going to go to the ren festival this year but decided against it with all this going on. avoiding such large gathering places is a good idea atm imo
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 02:10:47 )
@wiltedrose: this is very true, I can totally understand not going there or anywhere really with a lot of people
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 04:48:02 )
@wiltedrose: haha yeah I understand that. I usually get frustrated but I tell myself I have to keep going for at least 10 min and usually it's better after that. |D and sure
https://eyrys.tumblr.com you might want to go into archive mode to see more things since I haven't been drawing much and it's just a bunch of inktobers

@Unicorn: yeah the night time is a good time, but you need your rest too

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.