Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Cute and Creepy Hangout

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 08:08:19 )
⭑@eleven: chill day as well! just heavily procrastinating some homework but then again what's new. ✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 08:10:39 )
@chika: it is 1:11am so good morning to you, I am feeling hungry for blue berry oatmeal but I want to stay in bed. How are you doing is it night or day for you?

@eleven: well that is great to hear.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 09:03:43 )
⭑@Unicorn: it's currently 12:02 AM and i completely lost track of time. i honestly want to watch some tv and do homework but i genuinely did not realize it was past midnight and i'm feeling BAFFLED.
blueberry oatmeal sounds FANTASTIC. personally peaches and cream is my fav oatmeal flavor✰

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 09:17:13 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: of course! all i've seen thus far is kindness and sincerity out of you <3

@eleven: exactly! and how have you been this day btw?

@chika: hello again! my day is ended technically, its 1 am for me right now but i'm a night owl haha. but it was a good day, just very tired after it all. how about you? c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 10:03:11 )
@chika: I love peaches in cream (but sadly I have none in stock) my blueberry oatmeal is good. I love all sots of different types of oatmeals. Yes, it is late lost track of time for a bit and now it is 3 in the morning I better sleep for a bit.

@wiltedrose: awe, thank you so much 💜🖤

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 11:00:20 )
sorry you guys. I got offline to finish my book haha
and needed some offline time anyway

@chika: haha what homework did your procrastinate? hopefully nothing too hard and time consuming!

@Unicorn: they're definitely noisy though. I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend sleeping over for them to keep up. I'm used to it haha but I'm sure someone else would struggle

@wiltedrose: the day's been pretty chill. haven't done much but stay in the house and watch tv/read that book. going to go out to dinner with my coworkers soon

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 16:12:55 )
@eleven: it is alright, and I can understand that. I might nap for a bit on the really tired side.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 18:10:33 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: hope you're doing better today!

@eleven: hope you enjoyed your book and going to dinner with your coworkers! sounds like a nice time c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 20:12:39 )
@wiltedrose: doing the best that I can today, thank you.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:13:32 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: no problem. what are you up to? :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:17:15 )
@wiltedrose: not to much just posting around thinking up a contest at the moment.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:23:14 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: sounds like fun! i'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with c:

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:41:16 )
⭑@eleven: I procrastinated SO much chemistry homework but I'm going to start it all now, haha. I have a pretty big test tomorrow but a fun project afterwards so I guess i'm winning in the end

@wiltedrose: my day so far is great! the only downside i'm struggling in my math class but what's new.

@Unicorn: Peaches and cream is the best flavor in my opinion and my house always has a large stack of the instant packets. Whenever they run out it's like the purge lol✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:41:51 )
@wiltedrose: I might do one contest in hangout, and one inside of my charity sort of like a 2 different contests but a win for the same item so two different volties can win maybe.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:43:10 )
@chika: I can understand on how that goes, I feel that way when there arnt ceryain foods in the house like Chinese food

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:47:38 )
⭑@Unicorn: ikr when there's leftover chinese food in the house it's gone in quite literally a day. making me crave some panda express lol✰

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:54:41 )
☽★☾

@chika: oof, i feel that. math is a biiig difficult lemon. i wish you luck with it though! c:

@Unicorn: ooh that sounds like a great idea to me! would people be able to enter both contests or just one?
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:56:04 )
@chika: awe I am so sorry, I Haven't had Chinese in so long that I had to have someone run to the store and get some last night.

@wiltedrose: probably enter both. And thank you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:56:11 )
⭑@wiltedrose: Thank you so much! i agree. I'm much more of a writing thinker if that makes sense. i just can't really think mathematically. but hopefully after a lot of studying i'll be able to master this cuz rn it feels like a waste of time✰

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:56:50 )
⭑@Unicorn: HAHAH i get that i am currently out of my favorite raspberry chocolate icecream and i'm very tempted to ask someone to run and get it for me✰

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.