Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Just now getting around to this

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 17:55:20 )

@Autus: hi welcome to Voltra. You have a nice avatar already!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 18:51:24 )
@Autus: Welcome to Voltra, man! Really digging your avatar and profile, wow. Keep it uo! Hope to see you around, when you're able

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 20:08:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you very much! I'm glad to be here!

@McMoney: I appreciate it! It's definitely a work in progress but I like it all so far!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 21:47:58 )
@Autus: Do your thing, man! I like it on here because I can take a hiatus, come back, and everyone is as happy to chat whenever

Never been so comfortable posting on forum sites but wow, everyone I've seen here is so friendly! One of the chillest websites tbh

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 23:43:59 )

Hello there and welcome!

Chatterbox

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 23:45:04 )

@Autus: Hello and welcome! ♥

That's some serious talent you have in profile making.
If you wanted, you could probably make some very good Volts/Ohms/trades here for people that want a profile makeover :o

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 00:01:14 )

@Autus: how’s your day going?

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 07:28:15 )
@McMoney: It really seems that way! People here are way too nice, I'm almost overwhelmed xD

@Booderdooder: AAAAAH THANK YOU! Honestly it's all "spaghetti code" that could probably be written a heck of a lot better, but I really really do appreciate your kind words! I may end up offering profile designs on the cheap end, just so people have something a little bit more personalized. I love being able to express individuality so it's definitely a service I'd like to provide if I get comfortable enough.

@Aonani: Thank you so much! I'm glad to be here!

@Totalanimefan: It wasn't too bad honestly! I went into work, had an easy shift, got off and did some laundry. How's your day going?

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 07:36:08 )
Hey there!
Had to go peek at your profile after it was brought up and it is cool!!! :vreg-celebrate:
art gallery/avi closet

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 08:30:18 )

@Autus: wow sounds productive. Teach me your ways.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 19:05:37 )

@Autus: If I ever made enough money on here to splurge, I'd love to have my profile made over >>

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 20:27:08 )
@Autus: welcome to Voltra!
I hope to see you around here!
I’m not always super active, but Voltra is my only community right now. I just didn’t feel as welcomed other places...

Anyway... you look amazing!
No one would guess you were a new member!!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:19:27 )
@moomin: Thank you very much! :D

@Booderdooder: You're absolutely welcome to commission me if/when I go that route! I'd be more than happy to help you with it.

@Lina: Thank you so much! I completely understand what you mean about not feeling as welcomed in other communities; thankfully I haven't experienced that here whatsoever. And thank you for the compliment! A lot of my stuff was gifted to me so I can't really take credit for it, but I appreciate it all the same!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 07:58:29 )
@Autus: being able to put together a good outfit is as important as having items.
And I’m so glad to hear you’re feeling welcomed!
If you ever feel like you’re having a problem with someone don’t be shy about contacting staff. Everyone wants you to feel safe and welcome!

Fozzy and q t e a p o n are the admins and although you don’t always see them around (because they’re so busy) they are honestly the nicest people! If you ever need anything I’m sure they’d be happy to help. All of the staff is lovely so don’t be afraid of them. (I personally get shy around staff some places but not here)
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.