Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's the Weekend!

Voltie — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 16:19:18 )
I have the weekend off, so I've been relaxing.
Yesterday my roomate and a friend of ours went with me downtown and we ate food and walked around and had a good time.
We were supposed to go to a museum today, but the friend had to cancel.
So my roomie and I spent the day outside playing Rummikub in the sun
I've always wanted to lift a large quadraped over my head

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 16:23:35 )
It's my weekend now until Thursday. Last night was my Friday. I'm probably just gonna go to appointments, spend time with my kids and girlfriend and sleep.

I told my supervisor before I left this morning that I would never leave my house in an ideal situation and he gave me a nervous smile, I don't know if he thought I was planning on quitting my job.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 17:17:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Have a switch but currently hooked on Pokemon lol. Have been wanting to check out Stardew, though! Waiting for a sale :)

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 18:19:08 )
i have to do another water change on my big aquarium. not sure why but i really don't feel like doing it today.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 18:42:21 )
I hung out with my boyfriend this weekend (he lives about an hour away so we generally stay at the other's house on the weekends). Friday we made fish curry and watched a movie with one of his coworkers, then yesterday boyfriend and I went for a hike up to Pilot Mountain (NC), hit up Whole Foods and ABC, got shitty burgers from Cookout and finished the night with some Vodka and Firefly.

It was a really nice weekend. :> When it gets warmer, I'm dragging him to different mountains. I wanna see Grandfather Mountain so bad, but it's $14 or something and not too green yet sooo... gonna have to wait on that a bit.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:27:19 )

@Priestess of Pie: sounds nice. Your avatar is beautiful
@Kitalpha Hart: that’s chaotic but cute
@Glume: that sounds sound too bad. I was thinking like a mall job.
@Miika: sounds like you had a good weekend too.
@Gatorlec: what did you mean by that? Did you explain it to him?
@McMoney: I like RF4 better then stardew but both are good. Pokémon is Good too. I put 60 hours on that game lol
@kegs: I used to have a big aquarium too. Water changes suck. Also my first job was working at a local aquarium shop.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:28:24 )

@Runner Available: at my Whole Foods they were out of a lot of stuff because of the virus.

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:29:43 )
@Totalanimefan: i didn't know that about you! did you do fresh or saltwater?
i've always wondered what it's like working at a local fish shop. at the one i go to, they heat the whole building instead of individual tanks so it's always ungodly warm in there lol

hello again

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:30:45 )
@Totalanimefan: I meant that I wouldn't work if I didn't have to. Haha I think he maybe got it after a moment. He's told me before that he doesn't want to be at work, he wants to go home and play video games. lol.
I'm so tired. I trained all night last night.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:38:47 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: oh and her two year old sister called her an ass on top of it all

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:42:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Wow, really?! That's so fucking crazy, I didn't even know anything was really affected tbh. It's actually kinda funny, cuz my mom is something of a doomsday prepper and she called asking if she could send $400 worth of dried goods in case of the apocalypse. Kinda wondering if I should take her up on that LOL. Yikes though, sorry your Whole Foods is wiped clean, that's a little scary.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:46:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm really trying to fill out the whole dex so I can shiny hunt but... It's been slow lol.

I just got some buddies that play Stardew, so pretty hyped to be able to play a game with them. But if there's ever a deal or i got extra cash, I'll definitely consider looking into RF4.

Soooo many games I want to play. So little time :')

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 20:20:37 )

@kegs: I like saltwater tanks better even though they are more work and more expensive. They are much prettier. The store sold fresh and salt but then fresh was only like 1% of sales so they changed it to just salt. The owner was a marine biologist. And it was in a town that was right on the Atlantic ocean in Florida.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 20:22:39 )

@Gatorlec: Oh I see that makes sense I just want to play video games too lol
@Kitalpha Hart: wow savage. lol
@Runner Available: yeah it really sucked because I was running low on toilet paper and there was none left lol. There have been a few cases of the coronavirus in Northern California but not in my city. However since I live in Silicon Valley there’s a lot of travel between where I live in China and they’re also a lot of people that are first generation here.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 21:19:06 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: yup
And apparently try last weekend she called either mom or dad one too
So not only does she know the word, she knows the context

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 21:26:33 )

@McMoney: me too I’m trying to fill out all of the Pokédex so that I can get the shiny charm. I put 40 hours and just started valley and I have other friends that play at two I just found some of the mechanics a little bit frustrating on the switch since originally it was meant for PC. I find the fishing way too hard to do in stardew valley lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 21:26:49 )

@Kitalpha Hart: oh wow. Lol

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 01:11:28 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: good times. Unless they calm down, those two are gonna be little hellions when they grow up
Meanwhile their cousins, another niece and nephew, are gonna be extremely socially awkward. Homeschool, live even more middle of nowhere than me, etc.

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 02:08:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Good luck with the charm! It's a pain lol. What version of Pokemon do you have? I have Shield 🛡

I see you. My switch joycons have an awful drift, so I try not to get too many games on it or now, not until I can snag up some new controllers.
I'd definitely get Stardew on PC. Seems to be the one most of my buddies play on, too

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:11:36 )

@McMoney: I have sword.
I use the pro controller so I don’t know if my joycons have that bug but I don’t think so.
@Kitalpha Hart: most kids grow out of it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.