Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion does the right tail exist for me

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/1 00:32:28 )


Take a look at my avi

I love this tail, its one of the first items I loved, but the colors just dont match. Besides the yellow which just makes it close enough that I try to use it anyway and pretend it goes with.
But I'm always coloring it to match my hair


Is there a tail that is floofy and matches this color scheme already, or should I edit a good example and toss it into a suggestion thread?
I'm assuming the latter but didn't wanna look silly if it actually does exist, I just dunno how to find it :vanora_xd:
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/1 01:52:12 )


@goblin:
oooo it does look much better on my avi than the current colors!
I might have to get it in the meantime, and then make something for a suggestion thread too <3
Thank you!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/1 17:38:01 )


@celeste:
Oh, I would love that! I only have 2k volts at the minute but I'd be happy to send them to you ;v;
sorry for the late response, work and sleep calls
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.