Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts SassyBuns Cafe [Open!]

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:26:18 )
@Sass Pegasus: Y'ello! '3'
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:36:12 )
@Sass Pegasus: Yeah I've noticed that. :P
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:39:53 )
@Sass Pegasus: Oh I don't blame you at all, the place has issues. I don't think it's nearly so bad as a lot of people think, but I generally assume people are acting on good faith. xD
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:46:31 )
@Sass Pegasus: Oh there's clearly bad blood, but in a situation where two people are hurt I'm not liable to listen to either of them if I want some manner of objective truth about a situation. ;P

Ah well. Give it another half a year or so and it resoundingly won't matter. :P
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:49:27 )
@Sass Pegasus: I'm not imagining the site will remain open for another 6 months. xD
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:53:58 )
@Sass Pegasus: Because it's basically dead now. xD
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:00:05 )
@Sass Pegasus: Fair enough. The corpse will continue propelled by what inertia it has left for a while, possibly. xD
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:03:10 )
@Sass Pegasus: Well enough. You? '3'
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:07:48 )
@Sass Pegasus: Woo, plague!
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:24:32 )
@Sass Pegasus: Presumably by putting it in a [url] tab like any other link?
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:26:11 )
@Sass Pegasus: Nnnnooooo?

['url="Thread Link"]['img]"Image Link"[/img][/url]
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:28:12 )
@Sass Pegasus: *Pats your head* Silly. ;P
Report

Donator — Nerd Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:32:21 )
Oh sweet jesus.
It's Alia and Sass.
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:33:11 )
@Kenome: Yes hello. '3'
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:37:03 )
@Sass Pegasus: The character count in the sigs is off.
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:41:40 )
@Sass Pegasus: Yep. '3'
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 10:43:48 )
@Sass Pegasus: Anytime! :D
Report

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Donator — Nerd Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/19 19:04:36 )
I posted yesterday and the promptly fell asleep.
Not something I wanted to do but it happened anyways..
Report



^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/20 09:12:03 )
@pixiebuns: I feel like I always miss when you're on

@lina: yes they are but they give such yummy coffee...though I can't drink it much since it makes me sleepy lmao
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:34:24 )
@ishoji: i know. we always miss each other :c
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.