Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Ruby's Logbook - Needs Updating

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 11:06:40 )

@Ruby: fair nuff. i never finished it bc my save corrupted. rip.
nah dragonage is its own thing. that series is pretty fun too~

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 11:09:54 )

@ephenay: damnit morrowind! xD
Ah okay :) my bf was playing dragonage inquisition when I last visited him in the midwest (3 years ago) and it looked pretty cool

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 11:10:47 )

He’s played way more games than I have. But I’ve seen way more movies than he has xD (on vhs, dvd, and stream, not in theaters. He’s got me beat there)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 11:27:36 )

@Ruby: haha nice! i think you guys beat me on the movies too lol I've seen a few here or there, but not too many. what genres do you like the most?

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 11:44:13 )

@ephenay: movies are my life haha xD grew up quoting movie lines.
I’ve lost count of how many movies I’ve seen over and over. And i mean in one sitting. I just get one i like and I’ll play it all day. Idk I’m weird lol

Comedy is my all time favorite. But I also love action and horror. Not a big fan of drama movies. Like the ones they turn into movies from young adult books (like the fault in our stars type of movies) just not my thing.
And I like certain chick flicks that are my faves already, and sometimes will watch new ones, depends on my mood.
We watch a lot of Christmas movies too (like hallmark Christmas type) because those are my mom’s favorite :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 12:18:32 )

@Ruby: i don't think that's weird at all~ you must've seen a tonnn by now. they're always the chillest to leave playing. i totally get you on those hallmark ones. my grandma loves those ones! as tacky as they are, it's nice seeing her enjoy something

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 12:24:42 )

@ephenay: Oh good xD I feel like my weirdness is just the norm for the Pacific Northwest crowd xD I miss my people xD

Yes! Even though they're the same plot usually they're still really cute :3 my mom's favorite is Home by Christmas. The one about the woman who ends up living in her car and getting her real estate license and finding creative ways to live without normal things (you know, like a house xD) it's a good one <3

I also really love the mystery genre, probably best described as a thriller in movies lol but as far as tv goes I was raised on detective shows. Pretty much all of them lol. So those are typically my favorite~

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 12:30:55 )
@Ruby: Thought I'd move our profile comments to here in your thread :B
I really love this glitch, but I didn't know glitches were a thing here. It's the first one I've found. Are there more that you know of?

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 12:36:49 )

@djinn: Good idea, then we earn volts xD
idk I haven't been here all that long and I haven't found any myself lol
what are the little background stars front?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 13:03:04 )

@Ruby: heck yeah, we're some loveable weirdos <3
aww that movie sounds so wholesome. I'm tempted to give it a peek now lol it feels like so long since I've seen one.
if i do watch something, it's usually animal documentaries or naked and afraid lol. some tv shows feel like just parts of a movie every episode. I'm used to short dumb cartoons growing up haha. speaking of detective shows, gotta say. forensic files are still a trip to me lol.
also for some reason, the show Dexter came to mind. that one was a realll interesting watch

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 13:13:19 )
@Ruby: hmm ok. glitches are cool, but I really wish the layering could be improved... The blue stars are Summer Fishie!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 13:53:22 )
@Ruby: it is alright, I am hanging in there with my allergies which are driving me insane, my eye is the problem for my allergies drivimg me batty. Ooh what new makeup did you get, I wanna see, I spend a lot of of time on instagram myself, I still have bathbomb photos and videos to upload to my instagram I just haven't gotten aroumd to it.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 11:03:10 )

@ephenay: It's really cute! Let me know if you see it :D Idk if it's on any streaming thing, it was on hallmark a while ago and my mom recorded it xD
Dexter was great! At least what I've seen of it haha it's one of my bf's favorite shows and he got me into it. I haven't seen that far into it.
I grew up on the fiction ones like that, things like Diagnosis Murder, Rockford Files, Murder, She Wrote, Quincy M.E., Magnum P.I., MacGyver, Columbo, Hart to Hart, that kinda stuff. I love them so much lol. Those aren't in any particular order, just what's off the top of my head lol.
I like forensic files as well though :D true crime is also fascinating.
Aww you put my banner in your siggy :3 was that there before? I don't remember seeing it before lol

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 11:06:39 )

@djinn: Yeah the layering needs some serious help lol. I think they're working on it though.
Oh thanks! I don't have that item no wonder I didn't recognize it xD

@Unicorn: sorry about your allergies! do you have any meds that help with that? Even over the counter ones?
Haha I forgot you said on here you wanted to see, I sent a pic on discord earlier xD it's kinda dark, I'll have to send you the one with flash I took so you can see the color better. I have a swatch I did on my hand too if you wanna see that
I love seeing all the bathbomb pics :3 I don't take baths so I have no use for bathbombs but they look so cool!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 14:03:16 )
@Ruby: I'll look after I get some rest, I'll also send you some photo's of the makeup that I have. Awe thankyou, I still have yet to buy some shower bombs, and more showers gels. I still have a lot of photos and videos on my phone that I need to post slowly posting some. And thank you

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 14:04:41 )

@Unicorn: yes please get some sleep, sleep is important
They have shower bath bombs? How do those even work?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 14:13:54 )
@Ruby: Run your shower just right and hold your shower bomb under the flow. As it expands, let your mind follow before scooping up the foam, using it to cleanse and going back for more until the whole bomb is gone. I only got to see/try a demo of a shower bomb just before Christmas time, with my daughter at Lush. It was of the shower bomb called sleepy which my daughter and I both loved it has Lavender in it and it smells good anything with lavender works wonders plus it calms down my little one just in time for bed or a nap. Which I need to get more stuff with lavender in it.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 23:34:03 )
@Ruby: I'm on other avatar sites, so I'm really picky about layering. It's a pretty important feature imo
I have a lot of items already thanks to the nice people here!

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 00:22:20 )

@Unicorn: Oh cool, that's an interesting product haha
@djinn: yeah me too. it's a little annoying at the moment but I'm hopeful that it'll get better

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 01:11:05 )
@Ruby: what drew me to this site is the gorgeous hairs, just like the one you're wearing
Buying/drawing art for: Showstopper, Bouncer, Yes Dark Master

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.