I think this fits in this forum :vanora_xd:
anyways, to be more specific, I was thinking about smaller games like phone games, puzzle games ect.
Currently addicted to this blocky game that in some RNG way, gives you 3 tetris-like blocks at a time that you place in a square. Fill up a row/column to make blocks vanish or lose the game if you cant fit all your blocks in a spot.
Like it seems like such a simplistic RNG kind of deal, but I imagine there is more complication to it than what the surface tells.
So, this is more a question for coders! I see SO many variations of games like tetris or.. heck even more so for bejeweled to the point I'm sick of that format now lmao
How complicated is it to make these?
Sorry if its a weird question to ask or hard to answer, I'm just intrigued haha
You must be logged in to post
Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.
