Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 09:52:25 )

@Yumi: haha, yes i love the libra item <3 thanks again!
btw, that's a fair reaction to snakes. i used to be spooked by snakes (well i still kinda am lol), but it really eased when we got our baby for christmas this year <3 i am obsessed with her now. last week, i held her for the first time. you're supposed to hold them for a little bit couple times a week so they don't grow up to be aggressive towards humans. and i was reallllly scared. as was she XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 11:39:28 )

@ephenay: Aw, that's really sweet :) What made you grow to love her despite being spooked by snakes? And congrats for holding her for the first time! It's hard overcoming fears so it's cool that you managed to do that towards her

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 13:58:32 )

@Yumi: haha thanks, it's been a trip. i don't know but when i first saw her she was scared and there was a lot of people around us, guess i really related to her and wanted to help lol and also the fact that she is adorable.
i was afraid she'd bite since she looked nervous but she eventually warmed up to me and cuddled my thumb. a keeper for sure <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 02:05:40 )

@ephenay: Ok you just made her sound really cute even to a person scared of snakes, especially the part when she cuddled your thumb

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 04:25:16 )

@Yumi: gahhh she is so cute. I'm glad x) not all of them are scary!
do you have any pets??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 04:32:26 )

@ephenay: Hehe, I think I might be able to get over my fear if I see them grow up as a baby. And yes! I'm more of a dog person so I have a corgi :D I love her to bits despite her spoiled attitude and tendency to nip me xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 05:11:28 )

@Yumi: omg, a corgi you say? *-* she already sounds hella cute, aside from her nipping. is that a corgi thing, or just a her thing? XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 06:42:13 )

@ephenay: Yessss My mum and I became obsessed with corgis so we had to have one as a pet haha. It's a corgi thing since their a herding dog and that's what they do, but it's possible to train them not to do it. We tried to do that by giving her with treats whenever she did the right thing, but she still does it. I'm pretty sure she knows it's wrong though...she's just so stubborn xD She was the runt of the litter for a reason LOL

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 08:51:21 )

@Yumi: that's so crazy to think their cute little butts herded back then :0 she sounds so sassy too wow. the smaller they are the bigger the personality it seems XD i hope she accepts snuggles. ngl, I've always had a soft spot for pups. what's her name? how old??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 06:17:40 )

@ephenay: LOL sassy sounds about right and yes she has a very BIG personality. She's so embarrassing to bring around other dogs, especially the bigger ones since she tries to start fights with them xD She accept snuggles when she's in the mood haha. Her name's Yumi and she's 5y/o :) She's not mature enough for her age though

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 06:27:29 )

@Yumi: awww omg, you named your acct after her <3 that's so sweet. the more i hear about her the better it gets. she sounds like an absolute goof haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 21:41:26 )

@ephenay: Heh, yes! The cutest thing about her is her name /jokejoke XD Now that you mention that, she pretty much is haha! I don't remember my previous dog being this wacky

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 03:59:25 )

@Yumi: yess XD i just saw her photo on your profile and omgg.. too adorable <3 she's so photogenic!

also i hope your day is going well :>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 08:51:30 )

@ephenay: Only when she feels like it haha, I have to either be quick or take multiple photos of her to get the perfect one.

And thanks! It's been pretty great so far, just got back home and it feels so good to go out somewhere other than work XD Hope yours has been well too! :)

Thank you for selling me the reaping bundle too :D Event items are actually more tempting to buy than the crates and orbs lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 11:42:44 )

@Yumi: no problem, that event bundle is one of the best imo *-* sorry took so long for the trade. hope you enjoy~

also sweet! my day was good, more busy than anything. where did ya head out to?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 12:15:04 )

@ephenay: That's ok! It was no rush anyway :)

That's good then! Hopefully, it was the good sort of busy and not the stressful type. Just went to the mall to window shop with my mum and her friend haha. But I got to see a lot of pretty things so I was amused the whole time xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 13:21:45 )

@Yumi: mhm it was nice. window shopping sounds pretty fun. the mall is so perfect for that! the occasional odd shops end up being the most intriguing for me. also antiques!

oof, i think I'm gonna turn in early tonight. have a good night ^-^ catch ya laters

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 09:27:18 )

@ephenay: That's good then! And I agree with you on the odd shops. There's a place where it's just a corridor of stores that remind me of those from a historical era. It's beautiful and I always love walking past them when I'm in the area :D

Goodnight but I think I replied too late to you (sorry ;_;) so good afternoon? LOL

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 11:08:18 )

@Yumi: aww man, sounds really nice.
good evening btw!

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 23:18:51 )

@ephenay: Yes! I was imagining the place and it made me wanna go back there again already xD

Good evening and good morning to you too! :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.