Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 12:16:16 )

@ephenay: Ooh good to hear! It’ll be another reason for me to look forward to the weekend :D

Now that I think about it, I actually don’t have any items I’m desperately saving up for atm. But I’m really liking the current orbs so far, I’m a total sucker for gacha type stuff...which is dangerous lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 12:53:48 )

@Yumi: dangerous indeed.. XD the orb items are pretty too, which doesn't make it easy. i really like the new crates this month~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 01:24:12 )

@ephenay: Ooo Yeeeessss the new crates look so good Having such nice items on the site makes it hard to keep an avi outfit for long. I have this constant urge to play with my avi to try out all possible item combinations XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 02:03:24 )

@Yumi: i know what you mean~ its nice how you can choose which color commons too. makes mixing and matching so much cooler!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 12:27:06 )

@ephenay: That's one of the features I love about Voltra's avi system :D Unfortunately, that is where all my gold is going haha! In the end, i'll probably have all the colours of my fave common items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 12:50:35 )

@Yumi: yess that's the way to go ^-^ i like to find a couple favorite items and base everything else off that. commons come in handy soo much~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 13:29:08 )

@ephenay: Oo same here :D It's so much easier to think of an avatar outfit that way. I wish we had a dream avatar creator though (hopefully in the future *fingers crossed*). I end up buying so much commons that I don't end up using because they don't mesh well with the rest of the other items xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 14:02:22 )

@Yumi: i feel your pain XD i think a dream avatar system may be in their plans, but it'll be a while before anything like it comes out. would be really nice to have it put together before buying but at least there is still previews.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 00:35:49 )

@ephenay: Oh that's good and true, I can imagine it will be a lot of work to get running. Hmm maybe, for now, I can use an editing program like photoshop to see how the items could possibly look together...when I'm desperate haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 03:06:09 )

@Yumi: yes!! i actually was thinking of doing that myself XD totally would work. the item museum is the best *-* have you seen it yet?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 09:03:55 )

@ephenay: Haha the things we do for our avis! And yes the item museum is a big help * o* When i'm bored I just browse through it and see what I could possibly save up for. LOL i'm obsessed right now with this place xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 09:13:57 )

@Yumi: i soo know that feeling lol. speaking of, I'm currently browsing the item museum! i have ny next avi almost ready but imma see if I'm missing anything *-*

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 10:59:55 )

@ephenay: That's exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing you're next avi :D How often do you find yourself changing your outfits?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 11:31:42 )

@Yumi: nice, i see you've changed yours ^-^ again, love the colors

aw cool. i usually change it once every couple weeks it's looking like. just missing one item damnit lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 12:03:34 )

@ephenay: Thanks! I was stuck on it for a couple of hours trying to make something work

You have pretty good self-control for that lol. I have to stop myself from trying to change my outfit again after a few days haha. And missing one item is the most annoying part, so close to that feeling of perfection * o*

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 13:32:18 )

@Yumi: right?? x_x
nahh man, i get those urges too. just get so perfectionist with it sometimes, i won't update mine until i'm at least moderately satisfied with it lol! plus, i tend to really love the look and keep them for what feels like forever XD

can't wait until the avatar closet gets released <3 that will be so handy

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 15:49:20 )
Hi. Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 06:44:58 )

@ephenay: Oh actually same here with those perfectionist tendencies! Except for me, I'll be stuck on the computer for hours or I'll keep coming back to it. I won't stop until I get something I like xD Hmm I should do that too and savour my avi outfits, I'll be able to save more volts that way LOL. I wish the closet happens this year because I think I'll end up trying to collect all the items as an alternative (rip bank account) haha

And sorry if I take too long to reply sometimes! I'm either stuck on the inventory page, working or sleeping

EDIT Just saw your trade, thank you so much! I really appreciate * u* I'm trading you a Libra cause I want to return your kindness and i have spares hehehee

@Gatorlec: Thank you! :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 07:44:51 )

@Yumi: LOL there are so many items to collect, bye money. luckily only two years worth atm but yess, that closet thing would make holding off avis so hard. there will be an inventory update soon, and i really hope that is a part of it! a closet is such a huge want <3 no worries btw! i really don't mind, i'm a pretty slow person myself lol. oh and when my snake is acting like a goof, it distracts me hardcore haha.

aww, that's sweet. thank you too! i would've given you much sooner but i am so broke atm ;;
also libra is my sign :D

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 09:30:48 )

@ephenay: An inventory update would so goood! I'm excited for that now since I pretty much stay there half the time when I'm on here :D And wow that's pretty cool you have a snake :O I'm terrified of them so the closest I can see them is in the zoo...or on the internet haha.

No worries and that's ok! Just the thought makes me thankful :) Oo that's a pretty lucky coincidence then, all the more reason for me to trade you Libra

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.