Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Shelf Tours pyp

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 15:46:08 )

Just sort of curious as to what folks shelves looked like. So post your shelfies if you'd like. ^w^

Wish mine were prettier lol.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 18:56:44 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Is that a bjd I spy?

Now, while looking at all these keep in mind that I live in a renovated schoolhouse so storage isn't a thing, and rooms are small. And yes, that is roof slope you see

This one is obviously being mainly used for storage. It's high up, so it doesn't really have anything move around

Dad built this one for me, it's attached to the wall, so it isn't moving, and yes the top goes a bit higher so I can put non-book items on it. The gaps in the books are books being borrowed

I have a few books. Juuuuuuuust a few. Bottom shelf has my homemade teru teru bozu, a big boi, my Switch accessories, and some random stuff. Is blocking the sole window in the room, but I prefer it blocked

And more storage. If you see a theme, I also have a sedge hat, four kimono, and a shirt that is supposedly from China, like someone lived there and brought it to the States, but knowing the person who gave it to me, may not be accurate. Also, I have a lot more geisha dolls for lack of better word not on display because no room

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 19:15:50 )

@Kitalpha Hart: That is indeed a BJD his name is Makura. And trust me, I feel you on the lack of space thing. XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 19:28:34 )

I feel like I"m the oddity. I don't have shelves atm XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 19:30:06 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Another Movie Addict: someday I'll get a bjd
I want Peak's Woods Lady Bee, but their site seems to have poofed ._.
Dad's gonna build me a loft bed, so I'll be able to have the legs be storage too, plus the bed will be up in the air so I can use the space it's currently occupying and have it be used for more shelving or something
Or my artist's desk will go back to where my bed is now and use where it is now for it
Either way, I'll have more space by lofting my bed

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 19:32:36 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Makura was a gift to myself for making it out of my high school relatively sane. XD I'm terrible, I know there's like no room for more movies or books. But I keep buying them anyway.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 21:20:37 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Another Movie Addict: one of the spare rooms had a whole section that's just my plushies
Primarily unicorns

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 21:23:48 )

@Kitalpha Hart: I have to make stuff fit in just one room, or my family breaks/throws away whatever is out there. Without asking. Although I have been able to spread out to my bathroom. It's got a nice Deadpool theme going on in there. Or well starting too. I still need quite a few things.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 21:42:25 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Another Movie Addict: we have literally one bathroom in the house
And my stuff doesn't get broken if it's out in common rooms, thankfully

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 00:04:50 )

@Kitalpha Hart: The only things I've been able to have outside of my own room has been family photos.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 01:23:01 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Another Movie Addict: I don't like who you're living with
Unless they're a year old and are in the process of learning to not touch things that aren't theirs

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 02:40:29 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Sadly it's not children, just family members who are terrible roommates.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 02:48:51 )
interesting thread concept! here's mine (sorry for sideways image)

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 14:57:06 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Another Movie Addict: eugh. Even worse

@khadijacandy: look at all those Pixie Hollow books

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 18:07:18 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Lol it is what it is.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 19:51:09 )
@Kitalpha Hart: i've started collecting them because i love the disney fairies series
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 20:03:46 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Another Movie Addict: hopefully you can get out soon

@khadijacandy: I should dig around, I have a huge box of books to donate and I'm pretty sure I have a bunch in there
But it's buried under my plushies and I'm pretty sure the box burst apart years ago too, so...

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 22:47:12 )

Featuring many language books for my language hungry soul and my games. I had more but ran into financial trouble recently, so I sold most of my games.

Featuring my mother's ashes on the top in the middle, a snowman head Janna made with a tin can and felt and a sock on the left and on the right, just an air freshener. Upper middle shelf is my dragons + cat statues. Lower middle shelf is my Link nendoroids and various Amiibo. Bottom is my kung fu bois.
Below is my cat's dinning area, tucked away safely so...ahem...my kid doesn't trip over them.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 05:53:50 )
I have shelves, but everything is so horribly disorganized and messy right now... :viosweat:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 23:53:34 )

@koneko: What kind of incense?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.