Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:56:29 )
@Tsundererra: and magnesium.
We sail tomorrow noon-ish. And I'm really trying not to strangle my family in the meantime.

... but right now, I have to walk the dogs, so I'll bbs.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:57:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: OMG, I thought you had another day for packing, but maybe you should strangle your fam if they don’t get moving. Dx

Have a nice walk with your doggies~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:01:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: I did one of those tests that show how much vitamins your body has, and I was deficient in a lot of stuffs like vitamin D and B12. I should be taking my vitamins every day, but looool, life. >3>;;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:04:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: That’s actually pretty impressive. It’s easy for vegans and vegetarians to become deficient if they aren’t doing it right. Like I had a vegetarian friend who would mostly eat fries and cheese, and not enough fruits and veggies. /:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:13:00 )
Yeah, traveling when I was a kid was stressful 'cause my mom would be stressed out and have to help my brothers and my dad would be trying to juggle his stuff - we all have adhd except my mom, but none of us were really diagnosed or anything way back then.

Now, I enjoy travelling alone or with one or two really close friends, but there are only a couple who have the same kind of timing I do, and I hate waiting for people when we're going places

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:13:45 )
I guess voltra is lying to me when it tells me what posts I've missed, so I'm late by quite a bit

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:13:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: I eat a lot of potatoes too, but I try to make sure they’re baked or boiled and not just fried.

Ahhh, I forgot you love your energy drinks. I never really looked at how much vitamins are in each can.

I didn’t know vegan foods are supplemented, but that’s a nice way to get a boost of vitamins.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:15:06 )
Potatoes are one of my favorite foods, and I love that microwaving them is basically boiling them

I also love nice, crisp fries

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:16:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

My fam was the same way when we traveled when I was little. Even when I was trying to pack, my mom would freak out because I wasn’t packing the right stuff and have me do it again, then she’d leave to freak out at my bro or dad messing up too. xD

I like to travel alone or with friends who are my pace too. Like, I don’t want to travel with sloppy peeps who hold me back, but I don’t want to travel with peeps who are pushy to get us places super early for no good reason.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:18:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: I stopped drinking them after college because no more staying up late to study. It’s prolly better for you because daaaang, the amount of sugar that’s in energy drinks is ridiculous. Plus I’m sure synthetic caffeine isn’t good for your heart.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:19:04 )
Yeah, I like to be relaxed about travel, and not have a million scheduled things in a day, but one or two is fine, and then we can just explore the rest of the time

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:20:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I love fries too. I got an airfryer that bakes them with little oil so it’s like baked fries, but with the crispness and feeling of fried fries.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:21:49 )
Oooh, an air fryer sounds really nice.

I'm gonna head out to the library for a bit, since they emailed me that my holds came in. See you all later

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:22:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: Sugar free stuff can be just as bad if you take too much. My 10th grade teacher biology teacher was paranoid about it and made us do projects about aspartame, the ingredient used in fake sugar. x__x But tbh, too much of anything can be bad for you.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:23:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Airfryers are the best. It’s the one appliance I recommend for everyone.

And okies, have a nice trip to the library. ^^ hope we can chats later.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:24:14 )
@koneko: Thanks.

@Tsundererra: ...yeah... no. We need to be packed tonight. Who's the only one packed? Yep - me.

@athabm: Yep. You seem to get it. I hate feeling rushed when I'm about to go on vacation. There's always a gazillion last minute things anyway, but why add to it when you don't need to?? UGH.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:25:28 )
I don't think I'd ever use an air fryer... it's just not how we normally eat. *shrug*

I survived the dog walk. It's nice outside!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:27:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

They do take up quite a bit of space, but are worth it. It can bake, toast, fry, reheat foods. I didn’t even have the counter space for mine, so I got a side table for mine.

@Wildfire: Oof, you need to crack that whip on your fam. Show them mama means business and to get their butts to packing.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:29:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m guessing we are on page 209 and almost to page 210, right? Or 210 almost to 211? Omg, I can’t maths right now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:30:07 )
@Tsundererra: Yeah, I'm trying but the next step is yelling and I prefer not to go that route. At this point, if they don't pack something, they'll do without it. I've told them enough, they're old enough to know better... I'm seriously thinking about abandoning them as soon as we're on the ship!!!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.