Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 21:40:34 )
my heart is broken from a series i finished last night. like i cried for a while.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 21:46:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ladykazumi: What series did you watch? It must’ve been really good to have you emotionally hooked like that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 21:58:05 )
@Tsundererra: "history3 make our days count" it was so good and the last episode killed me like why did it turn out that way

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:07:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ladykazumi: Ahhhh, it always sucks when you’re so into a drama and it just doesn’t end the way you want it to. I felt that way with the kdrama Scarlet Heart. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:09:58 )
@Tsundererra: yes it super sucks and i have no one IRL to talk to about it

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:15:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ladykazumi: That is always the downside when you don’t have peeps who watch Asian dramas around you. What happened in the ending of your show? I tend to only watch kdramas, so I probs won’t get a chance to see it unless it gets a Korean adaptation.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:22:10 )
@Tsundererra: It's A thai drama <3 They killed the main guys love off in a car accident at the very end of episode 11 so all of episode 12 is him dealing with it still after 6 yrs... like he did a great job acting and it tore my heart up so much. I am tearing up just thinking about it. You get mentally attached to these characters, you know and your brain can't process that they are not real and i am so sad right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:32:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ladykazumi: Omg, I don’t blame you for feeling depressed with an ending like that. )’: Death of one of the main chars near the end like that is the worst case ending. I get they were trying to be realistic in how death affects people years later, but I watch these shows to escape reality and I would be bummed too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:33:13 )
I didn't realize that kimchi wasn't vegan by default. I like the daikon version

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:35:14 )
@ladykazumi: I was really messed up by a Hong Kong drama several years ago when they pulled a similar stunt. It was their wedding day, too

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 22:39:43 )
@athabm: omg i cant not handle this sad stuff T.T
@Tsundererra: yeah the actor just drove it home so realistic.. you know he is a good actor when i can cry really believable..

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:15:35 )

@koneko: yeah. My husband said that info so much for him every day and that I shouldn’t worry about his birthday
@Tsundererra: me too. I will have to make sure I use my own plate and fork.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:20:36 )

My favorite Daifuku is a peanut butter one from a local store in San Jose. I had an amazing Strawberry one In Shizuoka Japan.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:22:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

These dramas know how to hit us where it hurts. Dx I wish there was a way we could know which dramas have a happy ending before we get invested in the characters and stories.

@ladykazumi: They chose the right guy to play the part. I’m glad I have never heard of this drama, it would prolly destroy my feels if I saw it.

@athabm: Right? That’s what I thought too, unless you choose the octopus or squid kimchi. I used to eat it all the time as a vegetarian too. >__>;;

@Totalanimefan: Omg, I would be down to try a peanut butter daifuku. I was always gifted the strawberry ones even though I don’t like strawberries. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:23:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Baaaah, I’m gonna go look online to see if I can make my own daifuku or dorayaki. I really want something red bean filled. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:24:01 )
-pops in -
Hello everyone? Anyone around? I don't have much time to chat, but I'm here if anyone's available...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:24:29 )
@Tsundererra: they really know how to get us right in the feels... have have watched a few that had happen endings thank god
@Wildfire: hi hi

buying art selling things

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:26:19 )
I'm kind of here, but I'm probably going to try to catch up on some things, so I'll be distracted.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:28:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: What uuuuup~! I figured you’d be busy packing and getting ready for your trip. Not sure if you checked the front page, but we got more posting goals. We also unlocked the second pose of the solstice item. :D

@ladykazumi: One reason I started sticking to kdramas is because they tend to have happier endings, but oooooooh man, they know how to twist the knife and make you feel unsure near the end. I used to watch a lot of jdramas yeeeears ago that destroyed me and had me ugly crying for the rest of the day.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 23:28:44 )
@ladykazumi:
@Starlight:

Hiya! How are you?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.