Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:39:20 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I wonder what the next recolor will be. Same for the next pose. The new unlocked pose is super cute.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:39:26 )
@Tsundererra: yeah, I saw that it went back down after this one, too
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:40:08 )
I just want to be surrounded by woodland creatures, and the solstice spirit helps me achieve that dream
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:40:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Welcome back Koneko~

I wish people were motivated enough to have the poses and colors unlocked. We had to work to get people hyped about unlocking the summer fishie too, yet everyone loves and uses those poses.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:41:19 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I’m all about being surrounded by woodland creatures. We need more fox poses, and my dream will be complete.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:41:37 )
@Tsundererra: I think people just don't realize how far a few posts from them would take the thread
Report

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:42:00 )
Either my laptop or my wifi are super slow. It keeps acting like there haven't been any new posts, then suddenly it's all jk, there's like 20. Have fun catching up. D;
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:42:17 )
Woodland creatures are great for sure~

Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:42:41 )
@blinkini: that happens to me, too. Not always, but often enough
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:43:05 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@athabm: You might be right. A small bit of posting from everyone adds up.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:43:20 )
I'm hoping for a bright recolor, since there's a dark and a natural look
Report

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:44:12 )
@athabm: It's been happening since I got back on voltra almost half an hour ago.

Sadly I won't get to stay on much longer, which makes it more aggravating.
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:44:55 )
A bright recolor would be good, but I guess any color would be good to me really~

Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:44:55 )
@Tsundererra: there are 2k+ Volties, and each page holds 20 replies, so if everyone posted just twice, we'd be at 200 pages
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:45:20 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I won’t mind a pink or white or black recolor. Anything would be ok with me except for that crocodile green.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:45:42 )
@blinkini: I wonder if your browser is just not playing nice with the code on the website. Where do you have to go?
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:46:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@athabm: But there are only 40-50 volties online at a time, but even like 10-20 posts from each of them can get us moving.

@blinkini: Awwww, talk to you later~ thanks for dropping by.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:46:53 )
@athabm: Idk. I always use Chrome. I noticed the site was being laggy on my boyfriend's desktop last night, also. =/

Boyfriend is getting off, so dinner. And then we're having company for a bit.
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:47:00 )
Pink is actually the color I'm hoping for the most! Something about the thought of a pink deer is so appealing to me, maybe because of Pokémon or something.

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:47:03 )
@Tsundererra: I'm hoping for pink, myself

@Goblin: thanks for your help
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.