Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support posting youtube videos

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 19:11:12 )

Usually easy as typing [youtube][/youtube] and plopping the url in there
but it doesn't seem to work on this site?
unless I'm doing something wrong which is probable

sorry if its been asked before, i didn't give myself time to search through the forum ;v;
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 19:18:18 )
I was curious about that as well when I came back to Voltra, and from what I found it says in the BBCode guide that the Youtube code is temporarily disabled.

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 19:19:54 )

@starlight:
Yeah I was assuming that might be the case or something
a low priority fix perhaps. its such a minor issue that I kept forgetting to question it

I love your post style btw
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 19:22:08 )
@Jolly: Yeah, I'd also assume it's a pretty low priority thing to fix. And thank you!

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/31 21:53:23 )


@kiwi:
that sounds like a grand ol time lmao
silly youtube, causing problems!
thanks for the answer :D

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.