Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts SassyBuns Cafe [Open!]

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 01:21:09 )
it's 1,500 for a set of recolors. So I just got enough this morning.
But I want to buy the new commons, so I best post more. :vanora_sweat:
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 01:33:12 )
@sass pegasus: I've been looking at the new commons in the shops longingly. And planning what I want most. XD
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 01:41:26 )
@sass pegasus: It's probably the only event that will be volts, I think?
But every event tends to demand a lot of posting to get the items either way.
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 02:34:27 )
@sass pegasus: the winners from each contest won the chance to pick a recolor. So there was always going to be one last set at the very end.
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:12:48 )
welp seemed like I missed a lot xD

@pixiebuns: thanks >< don't think I am...for now, hope you're feeling better

@lina: oh so kind of like mocha then? xD

@yuracye: oh what kind of drink did you get at starbucks?
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:34:17 )
@ishoji: yes! Like a really easy mocha. XD
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 07:35:46 )
@lina: xD that is true, I never even thought of doing that lmao
will have to try it one day when I'm craving mocha
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 09:15:15 )
@sass pegasus: hey, what's up?
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 20:34:51 )
@sass pegasus: yo, read those npc threads! I mean, skip the in character stuff, but read what the thread is about. :vanora_upsidedown:

@ishoji: I started doing it when I stopped working as a barista and missed my mochas. XD
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:12:24 )
@sass pegasus: did you try any contests or anything?
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:15:36 )
@sass pegasus: I posted in the raffle some! Not sure I actually got any tickets though. >.>
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:47:38 )
*rolls through*
hellooo~
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:15:02 )
@Sass Pegasus: lololol nice tink.
good tho, we need peeople
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:18:49 )
@Sass Pegasus: yeah same.
that'd be cool.
*rolls around*
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:24:09 )
@sass pegasus: oh jeez.
im sorry tink. your dad is an idiot if he thinks your mom would start to care about him again tho.
or forgive him. or whatever xD
*sigh*
i want to nap.
but i wanna post for volts.
tink what do.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:27:18 )
haha but im tiirrred
i got up this morning with jimmy at like 8am.
so i need a nap.
i dont work til 4.
i have time for a short nap xD
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:29:18 )
lol i will. xD i just wanna get over 20k again first
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:31:25 )
okay i hit 20k lmfaooo.
i will probably go lay down now.
im just tired of sitting up at my computer xD
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/12 00:37:00 )
What is an advertisement thread? Is it a type of hangout?
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:34:31 )
@sass pegasus: do people post in it? Is it like a hangout? Or like, no one can post they just read the front like a Voltra thread newspaper?
Report
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.