Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing looking for group/1x1 partners

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 03:08:14 )
@ephenay: yeah christmas can be really rough sometimes lol. did yours go okay?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 03:20:32 )

@misery: it went strangely close to perfect this year. usually during holidays a lot of relatives come over and it ends up being a huge party, and while that's cool so many people can hang, it's pretty uncomfortable for me. i do horribly in crowds XD but christmas, we just had our immediate family and it was amazing <3 had food, got gifts, smoked, drank and slept really good lol. OH and my boyfriend and i got a baby snake for christmas, just out of nowhere! she is sleeping in her little tree nest right now, it is the cutest thing ever <3

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 03:22:01 )
@ephenay: that's great news! the snake sounds adorable, do you have a name for her yet?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 03:31:06 )

@misery: after a bit of debate, we decided on Serris <3 named her after the boss you fight in metroid fusion ^^ since she has so much energy

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 23:53:18 )
@ephenay: i know nothing about metroid but i think it's a great name! i hope you and serris are doing well <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 02:36:50 )
@ephenay: that's be cool :)

@misery: it's been while. But I love DND, a I think I have a pretty good handle on group rp :D

I logged out for Christmas and got so busy I didn't get logged back in. Things are slowing down a bit thankfully so I can post again

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 07:17:45 )

@misery: thanks, we are doing wonderfully :)

@Professor Shadami: no worries ^^ i love DnD too! wish i still played. by no means am i amazing at it but it is so much fun

banner by Ruby ❤️

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 16:20:54 )
I'm currently dming a long distance campaign. Where I am writing the story based on the basics of how the players have the characters respond to rp triggers

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.