Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing looking for group/1x1 partners

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:40:15 )
hello! i haven't roleplayed in a little bit and i'm looking to get back into it. ^_^ i'm most used to roleplaying in a group setting, but i can also do 1x1 if you're interested in it. usually i create characters for the purpose of RP, but i'm open to using my preexisting characters.

genres i'm interested in:
- action
- adventure
- mystery
- horror
- slice of life
- sci-fi
- supernatural
- canonical universes

RP comfort meme

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 06:59:22 )

@misery: hey there! I'd be interested in rping with you and/or a group. it's been a while since I've roleplayed myself and i think a laid-back approach would be nice ~
what genre do you enjoy the most?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 07:06:27 )

@misery: Hey there
If we can come up with a plotline, I'm totally down for doin' a thread with you =)

What kinda plot would tickly your fancy for the moment? Like, is there anything in specific you think you want to do , possibly, maybe?

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:12:08 )
@ephenay: @Amber Lynne:
hey! sorry about getting back to you both a few days later, the holidays are kind of a busy time. i think my favorite genres are supernatural, sci-fi, horror, and adventure. i've been reading about the history of horror and supernatural stuff in my spare time lately, so i'm especially interested in those right about now.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:15:58 )

@misery: Absolutely not a problem! I understand the whole hectic holidays thing~<3

As for horror, that might be bit tricky to do here on Volt and keep it actually within Volt's rulings. (I has a thing for horror, but I like it when it's more NC17 or R. lol)

Supernatural stuffs we can do though!

What's your prefered flavour for it? =)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:32:46 )

@misery: no worries :) i would totally be down for any of those. supernatural and adventure is definitely something I've been interested by. I'm cool with horror too, but yeah not too keen if that's alright here.

@Amber Lynne:

would you guys be alright with a group rp deal?

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:39:03 )
@Amber Lynne: @ephenay: a supernatural/adventure group RP sounds like fun! do you have anything in mind?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:49:08 )

@ephenay:
@misery:
I do 1x1. Sorry ^ ^;;
I have no idea how the hell to even approach going through that. Every time I've tried, I just... it doesn't go well and I end up quitting.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 06:11:17 )

@Amber Lynne: it's all good. it's good to know your boundaries and all that. the thing with group rp is the timing really. with two people there's less waiting so i totally get that

@misery: if you were still interested, i was thinking if maybe like a modern AU with a supernatural twist. maybe a delivery service or something along those lines? I'm not too picky really. let me know what you think ^^

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 02:27:53 )
@Amber Lynne: it's ok, don't even worry about it! if you want, we can discuss a 1x1 RP instead. it's alright if you don't want to, though.

@ephenay: that sounds good to me! i hope you don't mind me asking, but would the existence of supernatural creatures be a secret? the delivery service concept is a unique starting point which i really like. is the delivery service hiding the existence of the supernatural? :O

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 02:40:30 )
@misery: I'm up for an rp. I don't do horror well though. ^^;; I'm a wimp. Almost everything else I'm good . Canon characters are... Iffy. I enjoy the world's usually but prefer writing ocs in them because I always screw up (or think I do) other people's characters.

Also I just realized that I'm on my alt. So I can do it here or on shadami... >.>

I'm very heavy in fantasy as my favorite genre. But I also adore mysteries. Big DND player/dm. I'm down for some kind of casual group rp as well. Or 1x1 whatever you feel you're hankering.
I mostly have Harry Potter rps going on right now xD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 03:03:11 )

@misery: If we can figure out a plotline, I'm game~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 04:45:40 )

@misery: that's a good question, glad you asked. we could do something similar to how supernatural creatures are integrated in sims 3 (if you've ever played it before). like they are freely out in society and it isn't a weird thing unless someone specifically dislikes that type of person. in a world setting i'd imagine this not to be so consistent with the different regions. on the other hand.. having the creatures be in secret and/or hidden by the company sounds pretty fun too! some creatures could be sought after for their special abilities and in exchange, being taken care of by the organization. something like that?
i'd be cool with either idea, a mix of the two ideas, anything that sounds good to you really~
i thought a delivery service would be a good way to get adventure in there somewhere :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 05:05:31 )
Kind of like aliens run the post office in mib?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 05:41:59 )

@Professor Shadami: i am sorry to inform you that I've never seen mib ;-;
but by the sound of it, probably?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 05:59:06 )
It's actually mib2... Oops xD but they're pretty good movies. Silly but fun :)

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 02:15:45 )
@ephenay: i personally prefer the added drama that comes with the supernatural being unknown, but i understand that not everyone is into that, so if you'd rather not, that's alright too!

@Professor Shadami: no worries about the horror thing though! i wouldn't want to make anyone do something they were uncomfortable with. a casual RP sounds good, for sure.

(idk how to indicate i'm talking to you both now but that's what i'm doing :p) would you be interested in a group rp together?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 02:39:05 )

@misery: still sounds good to me ^^ can totally have it be an unknown.
i love your new avi btw <3 <3 that sweater looks so cozy

also, i'm so down for a group rp with you and Shadami!

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 02:56:47 )
@ephenay: aw thank you! i saw the event items today and i decided i couldn't just NOT use them, and vichard's item in particular inspired me, so i made a pretty miserable-looking christmas avatar lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 03:06:57 )

@misery: totally understandable. i think you pulled it off well.
ngl, when i first saw it i instantly related lol

banner by Ruby ❤️

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.