Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat HOLA I'M BACK FROM LIFE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 23:29:44 )

@Ixora: yes. I’m feeling not as tired today. I feel like tonight I have to tackle Christmas presents that I haven’t sorted yet.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 00:47:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks, I really hope so...
@Ixora: It is supposed to, yes. However, if you pace yourself (or take three years to figure out how to not fail basic mathematics... I may not be very good with numbers...) then it takes longer.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 18:04:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooof. Merry Christmas btw!

@chrysothemis: Aaaah. That makes sense. I mean... I took 6 years to finish my 4-year bachelor's. I didn't fail any classes but like... having a full-load just made me feel so burnt out.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 21:01:33 )

@Ixora:
Yeah...

But hey, it's almost Christmas and I'm at my parent's house, yay!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 22:02:16 )
@Chrysothemis: Oh it is. My sister and I spending it together so we bought box cheesecakes and ice cream XD
Merry Christmas to you!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 01:23:27 )

@Ixora: I'm munching on pizza from my favorite chain and poking at multiple avi boards at once while I try to figure out what game I wanna play tonight. My family isn't big on conversation, but it feels good to be in the same room as them again.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 01:39:24 )
@Chrysothemis: What games are you choosing from?

Not really. My sister and I are alone. Our parents are in another country right now and my sister is 12 and I can't really leave her lol.
Tonight, we just had a lot of cheeesecaaaaake

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 19:59:08 )

@Ixora:
I was waving between Wizard101 and Neverwinter Nights 1. I think I'm gonna play the later in a bit, since I find it very fun. ^^

I just unwrapped my gifts and had lunch with my family. I missed my moms Mac and Cheese so muchhhh <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 02:25:48 )
@Chrysothemis: Never heard of Wizard101. Just looked it up and it seems cool.

Got anything good?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:05:27 )

@Ixora: It's a bit weird. You have to pay for most of the levels, which is weird for a kids game. I think I'm gonna play it every once in a while though.

And I got a succulent gardening kit, a portable heater, new pajamas, some cute cat bookends, and a book called What If?: Scientific Answers to Absurd Questions.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:41:25 )
@Chrysothemis: Oh I thought it was like... completely free. That's kinda sad tho :(

All those sound awesome :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:49:44 )

@Ixora: I guess with time and dedication you could earn enough crowns through the daily trivia games and videos, maybe...?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:37:41 )
@Chrysothemis: yeah but would kids be able to?

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:07:08 )
I stopped reading anything after I saw that we're going to be able to save avis. Can't stop squeeing. Lol.
I don't remember what any of my past avis have looked like. D;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 17:26:44 )

@Ixora: Maybe? It's an old game, about ten years old I think, so it's from a time where paying to play an MMO was pretty normal. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth my money yet. It's got that Harry Potter, YA fiction vibe that I crave, but I'm still on the fence.

Also, happy Boxing Day! How have you been?

RP Search status... Open!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:55:57 )
@blinkini: I know! I had some past avis that I really liked and I saved pictures of them but idk if I'll have the energy to recreate them :(

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:57:23 )

@Ixora: you are here just in time for the event!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 21:59:25 )
@Chrysothemis: Ooooh. If you like wizard games, Chucklefish is coming out with this game where you're a student at a wizarding school. It doesn't have a release date yet but I've been so hyped about it.

I don't even know what boxing day means ; ___ ; but happy boxing day! Did you do any boxing day shopping?
I've been good. Mostly just been gaming :D

@totalanimefan: I KNOOOW. I saw the event yesterday though I haven't really participated much
My parents are coming back, and I live with them, and my mom is a clean freak so I've been cleaning so much the past couple days

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 22:02:19 )

@Ixora: it only just started. There is plenty of time ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 22:05:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! I'll... be around... to check stuff out once my parents get settled back in. They're arriving in a couple of hours :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.