Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 22:10:34 )

So I was playing a game and my dad knew it. He even watched me playing for a bit. Yet he kept on talking to me and bugging me. Wanting me to help him out. Hello can I just play my game in peace?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 22:48:03 )

I was playing a game a few days ago and it was on a timed part, kind of like a mini rhythm game where I couldn't miss a beat.
He barged in my room to talk to me and got mad when I was like "hang on I'm in a game! its timed!"
cursed at me and slammed my door until mom yelled at him to chill. I ended up failing the game bit cause his rage confused me :vanora_sweat:

parents dont understand games haha
I kinda felt bad like I shouldn't have asked him to wait, since that bit in the game wasn't important. But my video game adrenaline was on xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:10:41 )

@Jolly: Do not feel bad. People just need to understand that sometimes they need to wait.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:12:12 )

@vengeance:
yes, I think the world would benefit a lot from more patience!
.. and so would I. admittedly I get impatient too, but if someone tells me to wait, I will sit my butt down and wait xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:13:40 )

@Jolly: Yep plus if my dad is watching tv and I say something to my mom he could get angry. Because he's basicly like "Hey I am trying to watch tv!!!!".

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:19:16 )

@vengeance:
Haha my parents both have very short tempers too. They always yell a lot. I try not to adopt the same habit :vanora_xd:
yelling hurts my throat so I very rarely do it unless I'm exclaiming with excitement

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:25:53 )

@Jolly: I hardly yell. We have neighbours who yell a lot. And so loud that you can hear them sometimes in our home.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:28:32 )

@vengeance:
it takes too much effort to yell D:
I also have a neighbor that yells very loud, but she lives down the street from me. When she's outside I can hear her yelling at her child and its crazy.
I dont yell but I can sound passive aggressive when I'm mad, which is also a bad habit

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:32:03 )

@Jolly: It indeed does. And wow at that neigbour. Suprised she hasn't lost her voice yet.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 01:06:16 )

@vengeance:
right? i wish my vocals were strong enough to handle all that :vanora_xd:
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 01:26:16 )

i work with my best friend and am also her direct manager... i like putting my headphones on, playing some soft music and focusing on work but she is such a chatterbox and constantly forgets she shouldn't annoy me when i'm trying to finish a task. i love her so it's hard to be like "sweetie, please shut up" lol. but nothing bothers me more than having to take my headphones off every 5 minutes and breaking away from my task because she's trying to talk to me while i have headphones on.

hello again

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 08:43:52 )
@vengeance: that sounds so frustrating. My mom likes to talk at me when I'm concentrating and trying to write emails. I try to be nice, but its so hard to deal with

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.