Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat HOLA I'M BACK FROM LIFE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 07:26:44 )

@Ixora: loving it here. it's pretty chill, which is exactly what i look for in a community.
and yess jigsaw was part of the recent Halloween event and you could earn event currency by completing puzzles. i think they may be bringing it to the winter solstice event that's yet to happen later this month

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 18:05:51 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll try my best to remember to log in @.@ Video games have been calling my name. But I think once there's more activity during the event, it should be no big deal :D

@ephenay: I think jigsaw is a new event game. I hope my favorite game (which was like... a hunt? how... English not my first language.... treasure hunt... i have no idea anymore) will be here this season D:

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 18:16:01 )

Welcome back! Always good to see a familiar name back on the site. 。+゚.。+。(´ω`*)♪♪

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 18:24:23 )
@Priestess of Pie: Thanks! It's nice being able to come back and there are still familiar faces names

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 20:54:38 )

@Ixora: i know right? same here. i loved jigsaw <3
it was cool seeing all the art too. man, i need to catch myself up on the voltra lore.

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 21:03:46 )

@Ixora: what video games have you been playing?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 22:12:54 )
@ephenay: That's a lot to catch up to @.@
I'm not a big lore person so... I've never really read much

@totalanimefan: Uhm, Megaquarium and Rainbow Six Siege @.@
Two very, very, very different games lol

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 22:20:10 )

@ixora:
hola!
welcome back

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:22:40 )

@Ixora: haha they are. I was playing Pokémon sword when it first came out. Beat that and now I’m watching my husband play Horizon Zero Dawn.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:26:19 )
@inatlaka: thank you, thank you

@totalanimefan: I'm almost done with Megaquarium. It'll be my 2nd 100% completion game on Steam XD
Ooooh. How is Horizon Zero Dawn? I've haven't heard much about it but it seems cool.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:31:08 )

@Ixora: it’s cool but the character models can be buggy. I’m waiting for him to be done so we can go back to playing Fire Emblem three houses.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 13:20:33 )
@Totalanimefan: how far along is he into the game?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 21:36:38 )

@Ixora: I think he completed it last night? I fell asleep lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 19:19:27 )

@Ixora: A few call backs and interviews every once in a while, but most jobs either want fluency in Spanish, or a car for errands. And... I don't really have either.

I used to work at Walmart, though, so maybe if I look there I could get in there fairly easily... but Walmart was a complete wreck on my sanity... Oh well, I don't have the luxury to be happy right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 04:33:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, I hope you get to play Fire Emblem soon!

@chrysothemis: whoa. Yeah, that's rough. What did you finish studying last spring, btw?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 04:37:06 )

@Ixora: It was a general studies AA. I want to go for my bachelor's in English or Creative Writing at some point in the future, but I want to wait until my boyfriend is done with his AS first, so we can go together and schedule it better. Because the university near us is about an hour at best...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 05:18:29 )
@Chrysothemis: Ooof. I don't know what AS or AA is @.@
About an hour by commute or drive? o:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 05:24:03 )

@Ixora: Associates of Arts and Associates of Science. The only difference is that the later is usually a two year degree path, and it's meant to let you jump into the workforce quickly.

And driving. I don't even want to consider how bad the commute would be via bus. We've got that Disney traffic... @_@

RP Search status... Open!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 17:15:57 )

@Chrysothemis: I have the same degree. An AA. I hope that it opens doors for you.
@Ixora: thanks! Last night I came home late and then passed out at 10pm. No time for video games. Maybe tonight?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 20:19:48 )
@Chrysothemis: An AA isn't 2 years as well?

RIP. Hour long drive... that's 2 hours of your day back and forth ; ___ ;

@totalanimefan: Well, I hope you have some fun! Games are always fun :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.