Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Pixie's Quest [Open, Come Chat With Me!]

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/14 00:14:34 )
@dragoness129: no problem!
I do too. C:
its fun making all sorts of graphics.
I enjoy doing all that stuff
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/14 00:17:33 )
@pixiebuns: How can we help you with your Quest? I'm still trying to learn things so im curious XD
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/14 00:21:26 )
@DeimosPoe24: Hey there! Thanks for stopping by ; u;
The way to help is just hang out with me either here or my hangout thread so we post a lot! :D
get volts and such.
Another way is if someone feels really generous you can donate volts, items or ohms, through a trade. but i am not asking for donations of any kind C:
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:26:16 )
Yep! I am amazed by the things I can make with only Paint.
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:28:13 )
@pixiebuns: Just letting you know that this is what I see on the questing post you have here.
Report

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:58:43 )
@Neko: ohh nooo.thank you for telling me! ill fix it as soon as i can get to my computer
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/15 05:23:08 )
Imgur was bugging for me earlier today too.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:52:54 )
Updated the front page :D
*rolls around*
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/28 22:36:05 )
It looks very nice!
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:09:08 )
@dragoness129: thanks dragon c:
*rolls some more*
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:13:20 )
You are welcome. Your avie is looking very cute too!
Report


Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 08:25:32 )
*rolls through thread*
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 08:44:32 )
*does a slam dunk with you*

Hey there pixie! How's it going? :3
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:05:51 )
@superbearwars: O:
hey there superbeaaar <3 <3
its goin~
just watchin rick and morty kinda.
getting really sleepy xD
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:12:16 )
hello~~
haha i feel ya :o i'll probably be gettin' sleepy pretty soon, but who knows? I might be up for a while xD
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:16:42 )
Yeah. I've been fightin the sleepy for a while.
And I can't wait to go hooome and see my kittttiiiees.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:29:13 )
Kitties! You're still at your cousin's doing laundry, huh? D: Gosh, that's inconvenient.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:34:20 )
yeah. its okay though, we dont have to pay to use washers and stuff like at a laundromat
well our laundry is done so i am going now.
since we have to drive home <3
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:35:49 )
Alrighty! I'm glad you get to go home ^_^ I'm sure that's a relief. Say hi to your kitties for me~
Report
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:36:49 )
*rolls through*

@superbearwars: your avatar is ADORABLE
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.