Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:53:15 )
@Sweet Violet: I think if you are low on time, the hair design contest and the clothes design are not too difficult. Get a mannequin and sketch over it. Vwala, insta-entry :)

@ghost: Thank you! May the best...woman? win!

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:56:03 )
5 @ghost: I'm doing very well today, thank you. How are you? :vanora_smile:

@Saeyra: I may have think about that, would be fun to enter. :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:07:45 )
@Sweet Violet: Thanks so much for the happy birthday, and welcome to the thread! Hope you like it here.

@ghost: Dude, that sounds awesome. SV was seriously my first farming game and since I got super addicted, I can't imagine how playing a good HM will feel like.

I want to type so much here but I kinda overdid it yesterday with writing to complete a project. I wrote for like 3-4 hours and now my hand is a little sore. XD

I also slept like... 12 hours because I haven't been getting any sleep the past week or so. IT'S BETTER, ISN'T IT? D=
I can't wait to suffer with you.

@Kaderin Triste: I'm a Fire Emblem nerd. Played a bit of Heroes but it wasn't the style of FE I'm used to.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:09:48 )
6 @Dowan: Your most welcome! :D I hope it good birthday. :vanora_smile: Thank you for the welcome, I am liking it here so far. :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:09:59 )
@Dowan: Yeah, the style is definitely different, which is why I can go weeks without even opening it. But I like trying to collect all the heroes. XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:10:46 )
@Dowan: Goooooood morning Vietnam!! I mean..Dowan! I haven't seen you all day man! Your lovemuffins X2 are missing you terribly.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:11:07 )
7 @Kaderin Triste: Hello. :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:14:40 )
@saeyra: I messaged my one lovemuffin, as you call her, but I think she passed out. LOL

@Kaderin Triste: Yeah, I LOVE gacha games since pulling for units can be so addicting, and Heroes had some of my favorites. I was... uhm, especially interested when it became summer because ... y'know, reasons.
I was broke though /sob

@Sweet Violet: Makes me happy to hear. Cute avi btw. Really love your color scheme.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:16:09 )
8 Dowan: Thank you very much. :D I really like how it came out.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:19:52 )
@Dowan: What a coincidence, your other lovemuffin is passed out too! We'll probably all meet up for some DnD tomorrow/today for some people. Have a coffee, you will need it!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:21:45 )
@sweet violet: Hey. How's it going?

@Dowan: Lol. I can see how the summer could be appealing in FE. XD

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:22:55 )
9 @Kaderin Triste: It's going well, thank you. :vanora_smile: How are you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:27:15 )
@Sweet violet: I'm exhausted, but pretty good. Reveling in the euphoria of retail therapy. (Aka: I got a super good deal on patterns and fabric today.)

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:28:32 )
10 @Kaderin Triste: Oh nice! I always love getting craft supplies cheap! Any plans for it yet?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:30:17 )
@sweet violet: I got fabric and elastic for a skirt, which I may attempt to cut the pieces for in a few minutes. And then I also got a bunch of patterns that I will probably make. Eventually. Maybe. XD

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:32:44 )
11 @Kaderin Triste: Sounds great! Making clothes is fun, I'm not very good at it though, lol. I actually know a site where you can get tons of patterns for free, as well as buy some if your interested!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:34:48 )
@sweet violet: Haha....so the skirt I'm making is going to be my first actual sewing project...
But yes please to patterns!

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:36:49 )
12 @Kaderin Triste: Here it is, one of my favorites; https://www.craftsy.com/
Your one up on me, I've never actually made a garment before, though I started one for doll, not finished though.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:41:00 )
@sweet violet: Nah, I think you have me beat. I learned sewing basics on middle school (um....like 12-14 years ago, I forget which year we did sewing), but I haven't even started any projects.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:42:59 )
@kaderin triste: You make these pages fly by so fast. Have mercy on the poor artists! :vanora_xd:

Just kidding though, you guys have fun

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.