Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 blin's vibrant hangout (come on in and chat)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 06:51:27 )

@blinkini: Reddit can be full of assholes too, so that part I don't like about them. I feel afraid to post there most of the time, but if you like a certain random, your people are there for you and it is active. ^^
Twitter I like because I can keep up with news, my hobbies and my friends at the same time. plus memes.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 06:53:56 )
@Bonnie: Dude, they're really being stupid about everything. I stopped watching/reading anything the government is saying or doing. It's all just bs and isn't worth getting heated about because they're just going to change their tune in a few hours.
Well I look forward to seeing you, regardless. :]

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 06:55:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I wouldn't know. Though I can see similarities between Reddit and 4chan.
Twitter just feels off to me. Idk why. It doesn't make any sense, but I just can't get into the swing of things.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 06:56:35 )

@blinkini: yeah I dunno they dropped tf out of the ball. And it’s just sad that at the end of the day it’s still a poop fest. When are we ever going to get it together...

Yess...I’ll probably wind down soon and try to go to sleep owo

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:01:48 )

@blinkini: Ew 4chan. I actually haven't looked at that site in years. It's really changed just since I was in high school. It's for super right wing looneys now.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:03:57 )
@Bonnie: Idk if we are. I saw something a while ago where some scientists or doctors predicted that we'll see a decline in the summer months, to the point that they'll probably reopen everything, then when it gets cold again we'll see the numbers jump 10x where they're at now and we'll be royally fucked because all anyone cares about is the economy.
Same. I'm almost done with the part I wanted to finish tonight.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:04:35 )
@Totalanimefan: oh wow. Really????
I assumed it just kept getting pervier and pervier...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:07:03 )

@blinkini: Well that too. XD But there are a lot more crazies on that site than there used to be.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:12:02 )

@blinkini: yeah that scares me too. I guess we will really just honestly see what happens! I’m going to head out now! I’ll speak with you later!

bloop

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:12:09 )
@Totalanimefan: I guess I believe it with the rise in conspiracy theorists. My mom has hellllllllla hopped on that train. Every conversation with her turns into 5G and all celebrities being transgender and how they all feast on the blood of children to stay young and how covid-19 is definitely not real because the only people dying from it are celebrities and all the other deaths are just made up. 🙄

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:12:32 )
@Bonnie: sleep well and have a good day, tomorrow!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:15:05 )

@blinkini: Oh my gosh. I hate this new 5G train. F-ing people.
My mom has kinda jumped on the anti-vax train. Saying that how do we really know that they aren't also hurting us? (My sister and I have all of our shots though) and she was like I'm not getting the Corona vaccine when it comes out and my sister and I couldn't believe what we are hearing.
I said later on that I needed to get my Tentus shot again since it has been over 10 years and she was like I haven't gotten mine in 40 years and I've fine.
Once again, my sister and I couldn't believe what we were hearing. And she was like I'd never get the flu shot, was is really in that?

0-0 MOM! Why are you becoming like this?

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:18:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, my mom has always been anti-vax. It's just getting worse.

I'm def gonna hit the hay, though.
Talk to you tomorrow.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 07:19:42 )

@blinkini: Oh gosh. I hope that you have all of your shots. It's so important.
Good night. It was nice to chat with you. it's been a long time since we chatted a bunch ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:40:45 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

'pokes head in' oh i love your kitty ears and tail their cute..
@blinkini:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:56:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@blinkini: I really like your avi. ^^ Are you excited for this event?

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:29:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I've actually never gotten a flu shot, but I've never had the flu. Just colds and strep throat. But I am up to date on my tetanus shot.
It truly has been a while.

@star2000shadow: Aw, thank you! It took so long and so much money to finally get the darned thing. D;

@Tsundererra: Thank you~~~
I am. I can't wait to see all the items!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:35:29 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

what is it 'tilts head'
@blinkini:

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:46:14 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@blinkini: Same! I love this game they made for unlocking the item. It’s so much better than anything they’ve done before.

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 23:52:11 )
@star2000shadow: It's called Year of the Tiger. It's one of the rare items from the latest orb release.

@Tsundererra: Dude, right?? It's so original. I find myself getting a little irritated that they don't release all the event items right away, but with this method it definitely works better.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.