Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Bou's Big Art Dump

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 20:41:13 )
I thought it might be fun to make one of these. I'm gonna spew all my currently finished stuff here and then ever so slowly over time, fill it with more.
Like, REALLY slowly. I work at a snail's pace.

I do have an art blog that I constantly abandon, but I'm not gonna post that here because I don't care about it.
But if you're curious, you can ask.

Stuff I'm pleased with:

Silly sketches:

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 03:47:19 )
I need to spend more time on this site. I'm dumping more stuff I did, most of them sketches and stuff I still need to finish.
Some of it is done.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 08:25:59 )

@Bou: I adore your sketchwork~<33
Like... damn.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 08:23:26 )
@Amber Lynne:
I'm glad you like 'em. I wish I could get into finishing and coloring stuff though. Adding colour to anything is an absolute chore for me.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 09:02:57 )

@Bou: Ohhhh, it really can be.
For me, it's inking that is a massive chore.
I find every artist has something.

You just gotta figure out a way to tackle it. Sadly, that's easier said than done, lol

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 21:01:40 )
@Amber Lynne:
Ha, i don't even bother inking/doing lineart anymore. I do my sketches and go straight to the coloring if I can muscle it out of me.
I cut as many corners with art as I can. I have fun sketching stuff out, but anything beyond that is gonna take mental preparation.
In other words, I understand the inking also, lmao. I feel like if I do traditional art though, I enjoy inking more than if I was doing the lineart digitally.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 23:13:04 )

@Bou: Oh geez.
See, inking traditionally generally deosn't have the cleanness as inking digitally because there's no stabiliser.
But .... it's so much easier too. XDD

... I should do lineless again. Been awhile. Hmmmm

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 00:04:01 )
@Amber Lynne:
Yeah, there's pros and cons to both. I also tend to find inking traditionally a lot more relaxing for me.

Yeah, go for it! Lineless stuff is neat. I, personally, can never make it look right though lmao.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:16:38 )

@Bou: there are tricks to both. Lol.
And not just overall ones, but personal ones. Just because abc methods works for k, does not mean it'll work for you. DX
buuuut you should still try! XDD

Also, I might. I dunno.
It's a lot of work, and while I liked my previous results barring the damned noses I dunno if I have the dedication to put that much work in.

I'm a very lazy artist. Lol

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:44:13 )
@Amber Lynne:
I used to do lineart all the time, but eventually I just up and quit because I am also a very lazy artist. When I do traditional stuff though, it's when I revel in the inking process lol.

Mood.

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:29:32 )
More stuff i did recently

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:58:45 )

@Bou: Lazy art ftw? XD

Also, I love that first one~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — They/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 05:49:00 )
i have not shared art here in a hot minute
i dont have a brain or a memory

i make a spooder wamans

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.