Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokecolo

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:40:19 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

Has anyone played Pokecolo before? In my opinion, it was decent and the gacha items are cute enough for me to spend some stuff in order to get that one item I've always wanted. There are some items that changes the background music as well which is a nice addiction for those who got bored of listening to the same bgm.

For those who aren't familiar with the game, Pokecolo (ポケコロ) is a Japanese mobile game which lets you dress up your character (referred as a Mini) in various outfit, hair, etc. The game also allows you to customize your colony and room of your choice. It doesn't have an English translation currently.

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 08:25:38 )
yes i have played it before, a long time ago..back when i was a freshman in highschool, so in like 2014 or 2015ish? i really liked the art style
it reminded me a lot of Line Play, but it didnt have an english translation so i became quickly confused and lost interest :c
i know some japanese so i was able to read a very small amount of characters, but not enough to make out the sentences

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 08:28:30 )
oh i just remembered there used to be an english version called "PokeMini" but it was taken down
i played that version briefly as well

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 09:08:08 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@boyrrito: It does kinda reminds me of Line Play (I played a little bit in 2013-ish I think, then I got bored of it) but slightly better. Oh, and me either, I know only few Japanese words though I can't even make a sentence anyway ^_^; I managed to continue to play despite started playing it this month and well as being confused lol

Never played PokeMini before, it sucks that it's been taken down. I wouldn't mind try playing it either c: if it's still around ._.;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 00:22:20 )
Omg I just looked it up! have an Android phone, and on the Google PlayStore, I think it's only in Japanese... Reminds me sooo much of Ameba Pico / Pigg! I'm downloading it right now, hoping that I can change language settings to English.. :c

EDIT: I dont think I can, I can't even get in because I don't understand the buttons. Makes me kinda sad, I was looking forward to it as soon as I seen what it looks like!

Thank you for this still :D Hope that it gets released in english..

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 00:34:47 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@kwisshiie: Ah, I see. :o You're welcome and it's okay I had trouble with understanding Japanese too. And I doubt it's gonna happen, if they want to release an English version no matter how much we wanted ^_^;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 02:24:14 )
Ahh that looks like Line so much. I wish the west accepted cute gacha games like this more. I just want cute games. :>

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.