Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Educate me on forums

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 18:28:38 )
How do you guys navigate Voltra?

I don't usually post around online forums, it feels strange posting my thoughts up to the big ol' internet, so I don't really get the conventions yet.
Is there a way to search for active threads without having to click every page of a topic to help avoid starting a thread similar to one that already exists, or to just find things you're interested in easier?

Where do items come from? I see a lot of interesting stuff all over the site, but the shops have some pretty standard items. Are there events, or hidden shops, or objectives? How does it usually work?

I guess I'm just asking for a quick crash course in Voltra, cause I couldn't find one in the welcome boards.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 18:47:59 )

@toaster:
There are a lot of general questions here, it might help to get more specific, but I'll answer what I can :)

You can see the latest active threads on right hand side of the forums page (CLICK).

Items come from a variety of sources. You can buy commons for volts in the shops (CLICK). You can buy donation items for Ohms (donation currency) from HERE. They come in two varieties - Crate Items, where you purchase a crate and can open it to receive one of 2 items, which you can choose between. The crates change every month. There is also a rare item which you have a chance of winning. There are also RIG items known as Orbs. RIG stands for Random Item Generator and that's just what they are, you buy the Orb and click to open it, receiving a random item from that month's pool of items. Some are rarer than others.

You can also get items through events, which happens a few times a year. The event shop will open and stock different items for event currency, which you can earn during events by posting and taking part in activities.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 19:30:46 )
Okay wow, thank you all for the help. Things are making a lot more sense now.
I'll definitely be taking a look at the beginner guide kiwi posted.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 21:37:56 )

@Toaster: kiwi gave great advice along with everyone else.
If you want to back a topic go for it. There are topics that I make weekly.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.