Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm Bewildered

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:10:18 )
This happened on a different avatar site I'm on. About a few weeks back, some person that I had never seen or interacted with commented on my profile. They acted like we were already friends, saying they had a project they were working on that they wanted to show me, but couldn't because it wasn't ready yet before switching to talking about a game they were playing. I stopped replying after that since they refused to answer who they were(also deleted the comments). Now, this morning, they proceeded to message me to ask if I had twin mermaid characters to use for a Mermaid Princess RP guild they have since they were working on a mother mermaid character. I said no and that I wasn't interested. Their answer: "Sorry. Mom and dad had to talk to me for a second." I repeated what I said before to try to get my point across. :/ I don't know how they found me or where they even got the idea that I'd want to roleplay. I haven't roleplayed in YEARS, and I only did so with close friends of mine. And it doesn't leave a good impression when you ask someone who they are and they blatantly refuse to answer.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:17:17 )

Thats really odd...hmm...um. No I can’t think of anything say. I’m sorry you are experiencing that!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:25:03 )

@Bonnie: It just irritates me a little because their profile gives no info on who they are, and their lack of answers doesn't help either. There are a ton of comments from other people he's apparently done the same thing to, asking who they are.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:38:37 )

@DevilkinBoi: that's not cool. maybe he just can't himself but troll people. that's too danggum much.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:45:08 )

@Bonnie: Ugh, like I need a troll.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:52:39 )

@DevilkinBoi: no one needs a damn troll; they just appear like it's okay. I never can and never will understand the NEEEEEED to do something so futile and just wasteful.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:54:29 )

@Bonnie: Same here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:58:08 )

@DevilkinBoi: that sucks. I don't even know what I'd do. one of my friends was sent a message on his ps4 from this account that obviously was a scammer using a picture of a near naked girl. so they decided to troll back and sent a bunch of just AWFUL things back. it wasn't like insulting but they were saying things like "Call me daddy" and stuff like that.

the person responded and asked for their social security number; my friends asked for the scammer's and it was back and forth for like 20 minutes. xD who has the time???

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 17:59:01 )

@Bonnie: -shrugs- Apparently they do? xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:02:01 )

@DevilkinBoi: but I will give the scammer some credit. the photos they used were good ones. the girl was pretty and she was in the same room in the same spot, with different poses and different outfits. they took the time for consistency! xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:05:10 )

@Bonnie: xD Yay for consistency?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:07:04 )

@DevilkinBoi: yesss. xD I died laughing. it was just funny. I wonder how these people look in real life and it looks like on their side of the world. are they sitting at home all day? is it this really smart hacker that has five screens scamming 10 different people?? what's happening here? are they laughing at the trolling? have they showered and eaten lunch?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:07:57 )

@Bonnie: All the important questions.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:10:16 )

@DevilkinBoi: most important questions. I'm not sure I could take you seriously if you haven't showered. not that I would take a scammer seriously, but I mean if you haven't showered in 24 hours I cannot respect the disrespectful hustle. but that's enough of my soap box.

can you report this user?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:11:31 )

@Bonnie: No respect for my brother then. xD He showers, but for some reason, he always has this weird funky smell? I don't know what it is.

And I did.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 20:42:41 )

@DevilkinBoi: well if he isn’t a scammer its okay xD but it may be his clothes. I have known friends that do not take care of their clothes and leave them dirty too long so the smell stays....

Good! Hopefully they receive consequences

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 20:45:59 )

@Bonnie: Could be it. He's kind of a hermit nowadays.

Here's to hoping!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 21:03:07 )

@DevilkinBoi: yeah if you don’t wash those clothes that stink gone stay there!

Yeah. Ban him! If he’s doing it to multiple people

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 21:06:27 )

@Bonnie: Just gotta Febreeze the shit out of his clothes and then shove it into the washing machine.

I think his profile mentioned his previous account getting banned.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 21:27:32 )

@DevilkinBoi: yeah or better yet Lysol to get rid of those stinky bacteria!

Well he shouldn’t be surprised if it happens again.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.