Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Hobby Lobby continued operating despite being named a nonessential business

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:29:23 )

Colorado attorney general orders Hobby Lobby's CEO to shutter stores in the state immediately, after it continued operating despite being named a nonessential business during the novel coronavirus pandemic.

The owner told store managers to stay open despite the pandemic because his wife had a vision from god. He secretly opened stores again.
Source

It's always those damm evangelicals. I read they also still keep their churches open. Three Texas pastors are also suing a judge asking them to rule Harris County’s stay-at-home order unconstitutional. Source

Another thing I read that made my head shake:
"Georgia Gov. Kemp says he just recently learned asymptomatic people could transmit coronavirus: "We didn't know that until the last 24 hours".

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:54:44 )

I haven’t shopped there since the birth control scandal. They are a horrible company and the owners are horrible people. They arent really Christians just conservatives masquerading as faith

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 23:07:44 )
Welcome to Trilia Island!

It's always amazing how many dickshits claim to be Christians but can't even follow the teachings
Oh wait they don't even know the teachings

Kit's island getaway is very quiet~

questShop

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 23:13:33 )
Every Coloradan middle aged housewife is siding with Hobby Lobby claiming they are an essential business. I'm both a Coloradan middle aged housewife and an artist and I couldn't disagree more.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.