Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lock please

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 08:36:04 )
Lock please

Hi there! Welcome to my bribe shop!

Since I have a lot of free time, I'm offering these.

Samples
[x] --- [x] --- [x] --- [x]

Since I have no idea on what to price my art on here, I will only accept bribes or items. My item wish list consists of rainbow related items or galaxy related items. I did have a quest thread posted, but it has been locked, so I have no way of editing it. Couples and detail will cost more, so please keep that in mind.

I will only be doing three orders at a time. If my shop is full, please post another time.

I do accept RLC, but that is to be discussed off site on my Twitter or dA only. (Link to be edited later.)

I do stream me drawing my art work, so please let me know in the order forum if you wish to be notified for the stream. I will also be streaming freebies of head shots, but those requests must be posted in the freebie thread I made.

Feel free to bump the shop if you want.

Social Media links

Stream: Offline
https://www.twitch.tv/dr4gonickitt3ns

deviantART -- Twitter -- Instagram -- Toyhouse

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 08:56:28 )
Shop Rules

I do have a few rules before you start posting your orders down. So please make sure you read them carefully. There are three different rule sets, so please make sure to read each.

1. Please have all images in spoilers. Please do not send me any links to photobucket.
2. Please post down a reference. I don't care if you don't change your avatar. No reference = No art. Your order will be ignored.
3. Please make sure to read my Do's/Don'ts and my Streaming rules.
4. Use the order forum provided. Orders not in the forum will be ignored.
5. All RLC MUST be discussed off site. Do NOT PM me on here about RLC. All of those PMs will be ignored.
6. Do NOT PM me orders. I will lose them. You MUST post them in the shop.
7. I will send you a WIP when I can, just be patent. It will probably be a discord image link, so please keep that in mind.
8. I post my work to all my social media accounts. If you wish to be tagged in it, please let me know your username for those sites. (Links in first post.)
9. If are posting it on any other sites (tumblr, toyhouse, etc), please credit my social medias. If you want to credit my toyhouse, please follow this link.

1. My stream is rated 18+, but only for conversations relating to my gaming streams. Please keep this in mind when you see that warning.
2. I do gaming streams, so if you joined in when I am gaming, its because I already concluded the art stream.
3. Commission related rule: Do not tell me what to do. I know what I am doing. If you are commenting about a certain detail, then that is completely OK. Just do so respectfully.
4. Freebie related rule: Do not complain about certain details I missed. Its a freebie! If you want certain details done, please go to my shop.
5. Respect all chat mods and members in the chat. If this is not followed, I will mute you or ban you from the stream.
6. Do not ask me to play certain games or stop a stream just to do something for you. Its rude.
7. Please let me know your twitch name so I know its you.

I will do: OCs = Avatars, Females > Males, Warframes (though I'm not expecting that to be requested on here), anything cute, and of course simple.
I might do: Couples (Bribe only), Furries (I don't draw these often, but feel free to post down a reference. Paw avatars do not count on this, sorry.)
I won't do: Clutter, animals (I'm not good with them, I'm sorry), Weapons (not good at drawing them), and some armor.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 08:58:55 )
Order forum
Please make sure to use my order forum. All orders without the forum will be ignored.
[b]Username:[/b] ---
[b]Offer:[/b] ---
[b]Reference:[/b] ---
[b]Character Male/Female?:[/b] ---
[b]Eye color?:[/b] ---
Delete this part if you do not wish to join the stream.
[b]Do you want to me notified for the art stream?:[/b] ---
[b]Twitch Username:[/b] ---

Order Queue
Everyone will be done in order. RLC orders will take a priority. RLC orders will not be listed here.

I do have this shop open on another site, so I'm going to be keeping track of my orders here.

Orders
1. Username, page ---

2. Username, page ---

3. Username, page ---

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 08:31:58 )

@DragonicKittens: Hello! I want to place an order. But I'm just wondering would my current avi be too complicated? I can remove the background so she's more clear to see. ><

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 17:37:49 )

@Valefor: She looks pretty good to me. :) But yes, please remove any background items so she is clear to see. I really love how cute she looks too!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 23:02:27 )

@DragonicKittens: Alrighty!

Username: Valefor
    Offer: 20k
    Reference:
    Character Male/Female?: Female
    Eye color?: Candy (Voltra color)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 23:44:52 )

@Valefor: Thank you for the clear ref. She looks really cute! <3 But the background on her really ties her together. <3

Send the trade request when you can, I'll accept it when I can. I will send a sketch when I can get around to it.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 23:54:19 )

@DragonicKittens: haha yes! I love the mint color! It really makes her pop out.

Thank you so much!!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 21:58:22 )

@Valefor: Hey, I wanted to give you an update on your commission. I've only worked on the face part. I'll post another sketch update when I can.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 22:20:19 )

@DragonicKittens: Ooh thank you! And looking great! <33

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 04:39:19 )

@Valefor: Sketch is all done. What do you think? I finished the sketch up on my stream tonight.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 19:38:10 )

@DragonicKittens: Looks great! Thanks for the wip! <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 22:06:01 )

@Valefor: Thank you for letting me know. I'll see about getting the line art and coloring done when I can.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 00:24:29 )

Not meaning to double post.

@Valefor: Wanted to give you an update. I finished the lining and I am in the middle of coloring. I'll see about finishing this up tomorrow or some time tonight.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 03:38:14 )

@DragonicKittens: Ooh! Thank you!!
    I'm excited for the finished art! ><

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 03:09:01 )

@Valefor: Sorry for the wait! All done! <3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 22:15:19 )

@DragonicKittens: Ahhh thank you so much! She looks so cute!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 18:25:41 )

@Valefor: I'm glad you love it! <3 Thank you for ordering!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 17:30:38 )
This thread has been locked as requested by the owner.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.