Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Quarantine Extended For Two More Weeks

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 23:29:30 )
Well, it's expected since we've had more confirmed cases popping up here and there. Not sure how mom's going to deal with that fact. She's a workaholic and she hates having to stay at home doing nothing productive.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 23:50:12 )

Over here are all events are cancelled until June 1. We are not quarantined but I wish we where since people won't listen to the rules anyway.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 00:04:45 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

We just went into a state-wide lockdown last night at midnight. No more than two or more people in a group. Places that are still open have six feet increments taped out at registers to keep people apart. This is all put in place by our governor until April 24th, but I feel like it might be extended too...

Best wishes to your mom! I know she is definitely not alone in having that feeling. So many are in that boat (including myself).

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 00:07:58 )
@vengeance: They've cancelled some events and postponed others. I'm still waiting to hear whether the comic con is going to be postponed or cancelled.

@kaichoukai: Yeah, they were doing the tape thing here since the quarantine started. One bank franchise began closing 20% of their locations since one of their employees tested positive for the virus.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 00:53:51 )

@kaichoukai: What state are you in again?

I have no idea when this will be over. I'm trying not to think about that and I'm just trying to take it day by day.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 02:01:29 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@LordLucre: Oh dang, that is good that they started early though. Better to be ahead of it than behind.

@Totalanimefan: I am in Wisconsin.

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 02:16:52 )
@kaichoukai: Which is surprising since the government isn't exactly very efficient at handling emergencies.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 02:36:56 )

@kaichoukai: good to know your state is taking it seriously.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 02:39:41 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Totalanimefan: Tbh, it is thanks to our last elected governor... If we still had our previous governor... Things would be A LOT different............

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 02:51:59 )
Here in the Philippines, we're already on the second week of enhanced community quarantine. I believe this would last until about a month or more if the situation got worse.

Stay healthy & safe everyone!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 03:02:22 )

@kaichoukai: that’s why voting matters you know

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 22:13:01 )
დ დ დ დ დ

Ugh I wish they'd just quarantine everyone and get it over with. ID Just two weeks of nothing and then we could hopefully go back to somewhat normal things.
My work just taped the floor in like, 3ft increments but it isn't going to do anything because no one is going to look/use the tape. orz So we just have a portion of our floor that we can't mop unless we want to retape the floor. ID

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.