Kalin was completely silent as he handed her the envelope to her.

"I... no..." She commented. "At least not as far as I'm aware." She added before sighing lightly.

"Might as well find out what this is." She muttered as she grabbed her switchblade and opened the envelope carefully. She had to take care to avoid having it that she cut the contents within.

What she pulled out was another standard letter envelope, but also a small binder style folder. It wasn't large, small enough to fit into the envelope. Puzzled, Kalin set it in her lap as she read the letter.

The penmanship was lovely, and she found herself very much not surprised, considering the fact that she had met the man. It would have been surprising if he'd had atrocious writing, she was sure.

As she read the letter, she couldn't believe it. He was honestly giving her that? Rene could see the shock on her face as well. Before he could ask though, she set the letter down and started to look through the folder. Inside, were photos and specifications on a building, a rather well sized house that had an almost gothic style of contruction.

"Oh my word..." She said quietly, looking to REne.

"Well.... I think we found a house to move to." Was all she said, a subtle smirk on her face.