Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games I don't usually like to tell people what to do with their time, but...

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 11:17:04 )
Play games.
On Steam, specifically.
I woke up with a headache and nausea, so I'm staying home from work today... and I know a lot of you have no choice but to stay home. So why not check out Steam's free games? They have two free Tomb Raider games that you can play free forever, and there is a spring game festival with about a million free game demos. Well, it might be slightly less than a million, but they are free so... keep yourselves entertained while you have to stay indoors!
Let me know which ones you try and if you like them, because I'm a bit overwhelmed by the selection right now, and I need a method to apply to this madness.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 12:08:53 )

Playing games on steam is good. I have a library full of games. I should open Parkitect and Cities:Skylines again XD I seem to play those the most right now.

And I have played the first Tomb Raider when it came out.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 13:51:34 )
Welcome to Trilia Island!

I would if I had a computer or laptop

Kit\'s island getaway is very quiet~

questShop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 14:55:54 )
I only had Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam and haven't installed so I just keep it instead lol, I rarely play free or demo games these days.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 15:00:14 )
A few years ago, I started having this experience: I look at my games library and want to play none of them, so I go onto the store and browse games and want to play none of them. Eventually, I'd pick one to play and I'd be bored and irritated in 10min...
Gaming used to be a huge part of my life, so noticing this trend was pretty distressing for me.

Maybe I'll pick up some of these and actually enjoy them now that I can't do much of anything else. 😂

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 15:41:56 )
So far, I've tried Duster and Carrion.

Duster is a cute rogue-lite western. Basic character customization, run around and kill baddies. There's probably more to it, but I died pretty quickly both attempts at playing. I got a bit wore out from feeling unwell, but I for sure want to try it again later.

Carrion is just... my ideal game?! You're basically The Thing. You play a giant flesh-monster, you destroy everything in your path. The more you eat, the bigger you get. You also get various upgrades to how you can destroy everything. The screams of the pixel-humans fill my soul with delight.

@Eruca: I get that way a LOT. I still try to play but I'm just not as into it... I'm too busy or tired and cant be bothered to play games that take any investment. Thats probably why I have over 100 games in my library and and even more on my wishlist. I'm like yeah, this is probably kinda cool, but *meh*

Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 15:51:06 )

I have looked at Carrion and while I love horror games that one was a no for me XD
I tried Garden Story and I want that game to be released ASAP! Also tried Recompile but I don't like the controls.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 21:46:05 )
My bf and i played animal crossing new Horizon today :D its really cute and awesome *_*
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 16:10:43 )
@Glume: carrion sounds like something I'd like. There was this prince damacy game that was like that. I enjoyed it very much.

I find straight forward arcade games a little bit easier to enjoy now since it requires very little emotional investment. But the danger is quitting within the 1st 5min. 😂
Ping me

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 20:03:00 )

》::: ✿・`.*
Theyre having really good sales too!! I got a $100ish bundle for like $32
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 22:22:54 )
i would really like to play games on steam! but i dont know any good ones :c
i guess it's also because im not a gamer type
my kind of games are like Pangya, and Grand Chase

Grand Chase is no longer - I know there's Elsword
but a lot of people keep saying that it's not very good anymore ;;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.