Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Private 1x1

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:07:54 )
დ დ დ დ დ

Please do not post unless you are Cryptid or myself.
Name: Aria Abair
Appearance: Aria

@Cryptid: (I figure her magical abilities will come to light as we start the rp. u wu So just a simple profile from me. And I guess I'll start just right in the action of him being able to interfere haha.)

Pushing strands of hair behind her ears Aria eyes moved towards the corner of her eye as the sound of footsteps continued to follow her. Of course the one day she was off of work late she would get followed, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she increased her pace slightly in an attempt to put some distance between her and her follower. After turning a few corners she frowned as she saw two men farther down the sidewalk and coming her way. Eyes watching the two men as she begin sensing something foul coming off the two the girl took a deep breath as she shifted her backpack to one shoulder.

As the two men reached her heart dropped as one of the man reached out an arm to grab her as she walked by. Taking the shifted bag she swung it, managing to hit his hand away before beginning tos print. The pale haired girl didn't make it far before a man grabbed her arm pulling her back. "There you are, you're coming with us." The man sneered, causing Aria to glare as she kicked out a leg managing to hit him in the shin causing him to curse. Slipping away she didn't make it far once more as another man grabbed her this time wrapping both arms around her.

"Let me go, I'm not going with you!" Aria glared struggling against his hold but not making much progress as the man just tightened his grip on her.

"Watch out, she's supposed to be dangerous." A woman piped up, the one who had been following her to be precise. "We don't want any problems so come with us without any issues and nothing will happen to you." Digging in her pockets she pulled out a phone. "Daryl watch and make sure no one is around, last thing we need is for someone to interfere."

"I don't care, I said let me go! What kind of creeps just grab a random girl out of no where like this." Struggling against the man's hold she kicked out, managing to land a few hits but not seeming to deter the man at all.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 01:19:04 )

Name: Delano
Appearance:

The man didn't seem deterred at all, but because his attention slowly drifted towards something else. Keeping his tight grip on the girl, he turned his head incrementally back the way she had come from. Steadily rising over the sound of her struggle, there was a cracking. A shattering sound, like bones splintering, but it went on and on with a deep, muffled rumbling. The woman on her phone stalled, holding it face-up in her open palm as she too turned her head towards the sound. All three of the goons watched the corner, too perplexed by the blood-curdling noise to move.

Then there was breathing. Deep, haggard breaths that made their hair stand on end. Breathing that was far too heavy and much too large. The man holding the girl took a half-step back, his eyes widening as steam began to billow from around the corner. In, and out, in, and out. A wet gargle, and then a deep, resonating growl. Startled by the beastly sound, the woman dropped her phone with a dull crack on the pavement.

They all paled as one massive, black paw stepped out from around the corner. Claws like knives scraped the concrete, followed by a giant black head. The head of a wolf, but horrifyingly distorted. The muzzle was too long, the teeth too large, the eyes a glowing, chilling shade of white. Its legs were too long, too thin, and at all the wrong angles. Long black fur rolled over jutting, bony shoulders with each step, its body seeming to twitch and jerk erratically as it rounded the corner to face them. Standing at a monstrous six feet tall on all four paws, huffing steam from its mouth, the void black wolf fixed the man with its cold gaze. It opened its maw with a sharp snarl, jaw moving unnaturally as it seemed to stretch beyond its limit.

Releasing the girl immediately, the men turned on their heels and sprinted screaming down the street. The woman that had been following the girl was frozen to the spot, eyes wide and skin pallid as she watched the creature turn its gaze onto her. Petrified, she crumpled to the pavement, landing in the same spot that she had dropped her phone.

No sooner had the thugs been dispensed, the beast shut its mouth and turned its glowing gaze onto the assaulted girl. Despite the unnatural twitching and shaking of its head, it seemed to have no intention of doing anything to her. Watching her for only a moment, it turned its grotesque frame around and crept back into the alley it had come from.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 06:50:00 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid:
Struggling Aria didn't hear what the other three had heard over her own struggling and the adreniline pumping through her system. As the man suddenly let her go, Aria let out a yelp as she dropped to the ground. Watching the two figures run past her and away, silver eyes blinked, before turning around to see what they had been running from. Eyes widening she scrambled backwards a bit, pausing as the creature didn't seem to be after her, Aria looked at the woman who had crumpled on the ground.

Swallowing, Aria pushed herself up and grabbed her purse from the ground. Sometimes it was better to not question things and instead take good things when they happened. Turning back towards the creature as it moved back to the alley she cleared her throat hoping her voice would work. "Thank you!" She called loudly, voice only cracking at the end. "I appreciate it a lot." She added with a quick bow. Looking once more at the lady on the ground, and then the direction the two had ran off in, she frowned slightly weighing her options. She didn't feel confident that the other two might not come back, or the lady might get things together enough to be a problem. Moving to the phone on the ground she stomped her foot on it until she felt it was broken enough before moving towards the direction the wolf had gone.

"I hope you don't mind I'm just going to go this direction for a bit. For safety purposes." Aria said, speaking to the wolf but also to herself at justifying the fact that she was following the creature who had just scared her possible kidnappers.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 15:10:00 )

@Kairie:
The massive wolf stopped mid-stride, one long ear swiveling back as the girl tailed behind it. Turning its head with the same unnerving jerking motion, it fixed both ghastly eyes upon her. It stared unblinking for one prolonged moment, maybe pondering what to do with her. Then, it lowered its head and continued walking down the dark alley, but at a notably slower pace.

It was now that its movement could be seen for what it was. It looked painful, walking on long, gaunt legs with sharp shoulders. Every bone beneath its skin seemed jagged, like someone's macabre rendition of what a wolf should look like if its limbs were stretched. Its teeth were too large, a few fangs curving out from its closed mouth. Its fur was matted in black tufts, every strand as long as the girl's forearm. Its long tail hung straight down between its hind legs, paws struggling to take each step. But even with all of its shambling and rigid frame, it looked to be very strong. How a beast so large had gone unnoticed in this town was a mystery.

Steam continued to billow in front of the wolf's face, but only softly through its nose. With all the snapping and snarling it had done before, it may have been shocking to find how silent it could be. Perhaps that was why it had gone undiscovered. Even when walking, it didn't make a sound.

Once, it paused to look back over its shoulder at the girl, but then continued its rickety walk. Then again, glancing back at her with a swivel of its ear. Perhaps it was making sure she was still there.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 06:01:22 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid:
Making sure her strides kept her near the wolf, silver eyes moved over the creature as she took it in. Staying quiet for a bit as she studied the wolf as well as making sure to keep looking over her shoulder to make sure no one was following her she let out a soft breath. "I hate to ask since I know it isn't my place, but I don't suppose we could head towards High Street? That's roughly where I was heading before getting, stopped." Pausing before the word 'stopped', Aria let out an exasperated sigh. "Stupid people don't know how to take no for an answer."

Frowning to herself, the girl shook her head before slapping both of her cheeks with her hands. "You're not really a giant wolf are you? From the books I've read you would be a werewolf if I'm correct? Or a shifter, or possibly something else?" Not really expecting an answer her silver eyes went over the wolf, knowing if either was the case the chances of the wolf shifting back to a human form was essentially at 0%.

"Thank you again by the way!" The girl added forcing a small smile on her face. "I really do appreciate you stepping in, since you didn't have to. I guess I'm chattering too much though?" Giving a slightly nervous laugh, Aria gave a small shrug. "I guess it's just this whole situation is a bit funny or ironic, I'm not sure which one."

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 17:31:11 )

@Kairie:
The wolf continued walking as the girl spoke, but the swivel of its ear showed it was listening to her. Although it clearly wouldn't speak, it did turn back to look at her after her request. The wolf knew the city streets very well. It turned its head in the direction of High Street, even though it couldn't be seen yet. Perhaps its way of saying yes, it could take her there.

The wolf came to a hard stop as the girl wondered about its true identity, whipping its head back to look at her with perked ears. How could she speak so casually of werewolves? There were books about them? How would anyone have that information? Flicking its ears back behind its head, maybe in annoyance, it turned to face forward again. Nothing could be kept a secret in this age, could it?

As the girl thanked the wolf once again, it turned down an intersection at the end of the alley... in the opposite direction of High Street. Maybe the girl was talking too much. But as it slipped around the corner, it stopped again to look back at her. Waiting for her to follow, despite the wrong direction, it padded with a bit more speed down the new alleyway. There was a large dumpster ahead, pushed slightly askew to block half of the alley. The wolf squeezed its large body through the gap, then ducked mostly out of sight behind it.

The sound that first alarmed the earlier thugs began again, the crackling and muffled snapping like breaking bones. A soft growl, slightly pained followed it, until both sounds quieted to silence. The silence persisted for a moment, broken by an exhausted sigh and then the ruffling of cloth. Sneakers scuffed the ground as a figure emerged from around the dumpster, straightening out a plain black long-sleeve shirt around their waist. A young man, with pale skin and long dark hair stepped out through the gap, having no struggle to fit with their long, lanky limbs. The first thing of note was that he was very, very tall and skinny. The second was that his eyes were a very familiar, albeit duller grey.

Adjusting the black beanie on his head, he walked towards the girl, then past her down the alley the way she had came. The man looked back at her, then nodded his head in the direction of High Street.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:59:51 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Cryptid:
Watching the wolf as it walked in front of her, Aria's eyes finally moved away from it as she took in their surroundings noticing they were staying mostly to alleyways. Which made sense considering the giant wolf in front of her. The stop didn't deter the girl too much as she followed it, not even noticing when the wolf went down a wrong alleyway. Stopping as the wolf squeezed its way past a dumpster silver eyes attempting to look around it to see if the wolf truly expected her to follow it behind the dumpster.

At the sound of the cracking and snapping, Aria couldn't help the few steps she took back eyes moving behind her as if someone would come out of no where to get her. As both noises silenced her eyes moved to the dumpster again. As a man came out, she couldn't help the surprised noise that left her lips. Aria stared at the man, eyes moving up as he semeed to tower over her. Watching as he moved towards her and then past, Aria stared at him the whole time even after he nodded in the direction that they should be going.

"C-coming!" The girl stuttered out as she turned quickly to follow him not wanting to get left behind. Earlier chatty-self seeming to come back Aria looked the man up and down a little bit in amazement. "Wow I didn't think I'd get to see this. T-Thank you for trusting me. Or showing me? Since I'm sure you don't really trust me since we just met." Shaking her head at the thought, the girl adjusted the strap of her bag.

"Sorry for troublilng you like this. Since that didn't sound to pleasent back that." Referring to the noises behind the dumpster it finally seemed to click for the girl that they had taken a little detour from the direction of High Street to do the little transformation. Pausing her rambling Aria gave a nervous laugh as she shook her head. "You don't really talk much do you, I can be quiet if you prefer. Since you are doing me a favor here- Oh!" Jumping from the thought Aria gripped her bag strap as she looked at him ernestly. "Did you want anything in return for that by the way?"

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.