Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Profile help? Can't change font colors?

Donator — sheep Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 01:56:28 )
I can't seem to change the font color in these sections on my profile. The font is too light so I can't see it. Can anyone help me find a code to fix these sections on my profile?

Picture of what I mean:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 02:14:17 )

At my end both your comment text and interests text are yellow/the same colour as your background.

It's this bit in your custom code that's making it yellow:

If you want that whole column to have a specific coloured text, try adding in
    .col-md-3 {
    color: #000000 }

Donator — sheep Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 02:26:58 )
@leah: Hm, that doesn't seem to be changing anything. The color is still an extremely light blue on my end. D:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 02:37:00 )

Ahh weird, this is how I see it now.

I can't actually see any hex codes for a pale blue in there anywhere so I'm very confused lol. Maybe hard refresh or clear your cache?

If that still changes nothing, hopefully someone who understands CSS better can chime in. :[

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 02:44:40 )

I think it might be the theme you're using. Your profile looks fine for me on the default theme, but I switched to the Winter Solstice theme and it looks like how it is in your screenshot. I've noticed that some colors on my profile look different on other themes too, but I'm not sure how to fix it

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 03:00:01 )

Thaaat would be it. I just checked out a few of the themes on various people's custom profiles and each one seems to override different things rather than them being consistent. 😅

Donator — sheep Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 18:13:55 )
Thank you everyone! It seems the theme was the issue. I switched it back to the default theme and the text color is fine now. I guess I'll have to remember that for next time lol

@Lilypoo: The !important code didn't seem to help, but the issue was with the site theme so I figured that out at least! Thanks for helping!

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.