Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Bargain Profiles - Custom Profiles That Hopefully Don't Suck [OPEN!]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 20:57:33 )

@Autus: Sorry I didn't see your ping before. When you are not at work anymore you will have lots of time for the things you like including, maybe, profiles lol.
Where in the US are you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 21:00:15 )
@sunny: He can be!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 21:01:38 )
@Totalanimefan: It's all good! You're absolutely right, I'll have plenty more time for things like that. I do enjoy coding! As for where in the U.S I am, I'm in the middle of nowhere in Alabama lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 21:10:59 )

@Autus: Your cat is so cute <3
I noticed that people that code tend to like it. I took some code classes in college and I just couldn't understand it.

Oh I'm sorry. lol At least you aren't on lockdown like I am in the Bay Area.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 21:21:30 )

@Autus: oh no, he's adorable<3 what a floofy cutie. He certainly looks like a Simba.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 20:37:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we haven't hit the lockdown phase yet but we're approaching it fast. Won't be long now.

@sunny: He certainly tries to act like a Simba lmao, he's always acting like he's the king and then I have to remind him that I'm 20x bigger than he is

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 20:45:09 )

@Autus: omg how cute :3 he's just got a big personality.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 21:43:02 )

@Autus: you might want to start a little early. It really makes a difference. Just make sure you still go for walks.

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 23:59:16 )
@Autus: | Profile Request!
- + - + -
• What package are you wanting? (Bronze/Silver/Gold) Gold, maybe it'll fall into platinum i'm not sure

• What's the best way to get in touch with you? (Discord, Private Message, etc) discord

• Can you briefly describe what you're wanting done?
i am very, very minimal in regard to my profile. actually if you go look at mine now you'll see the odd patchwork thing i've put together that may or may not look right on your device or site theme. i just don't have the time or patience to keep testing it until it works.
i'm not sure if i want to keep using the stars background i'm currently using, so if i do switch that up it would be some other dark starry thing more than likely.
there are a few sections i do want on my profile, such as a comment box, but i don't actually want the comments to show on my profile. i want a very small bio section so i can put some angsty quote in it. and honestly? that's pretty much it. every section would have a black background, no border, white text, pointed corners. it's just the other little stuff we'd have to figure out.

• Do you have any questions you'd like to ask beforehand? no

hello again

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 02:05:46 )
@sunny: This is true, he probably has the most personality out of all the furry critters I've looked after.

@Totalanimefan: You make a good point. I still try to get out in the sun when I can but I need to stop going out if I can help it.

@kegs: Confirmed! I'll add you to the list and should be contacting you here shortly to start the commission process.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 20:53:32 )

@Autus: it’s been raining so much here. I haven’t been able to go out. :(

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 01:38:53 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sorry to hear that :c I wish it'd rain here a bit more. Send that rain my way!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 01:40:44 )
@kegs: Commission complete! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I hope the profile works for you!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:45:12 )

@Autus: Sure. I’ll send it your way. This morning it was really beautiful out when I took the dog for a walk, now it’s cloudy again. It’s going to rain tonight.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:41:34 )
დ დ დ დ დ

Oooo I'm bookmarking this thread for later. O uO
Expect to get a lemon-y commission in the future e We

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 00:32:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Sorry about the late reply. How's the weather been lately? It actually rained here yesterday, which we desperately needed.

@Kairie: I'll look forward to it! Making a lemon-y profile sounds like it'd be a lot of fun! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 06:56:08 )

@Autus: I'm glad that you got some rain. It also rained today! Today for me was good. I cleaned a lot and I really liked the community discussion from earlier.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 20:48:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad to hear it! Sadly I was at work when the community discussion took place but I listened to the recording and it sounded like a lot of fun!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 20:48:48 )

@Autus: I like that they have the recordings for those who miss it. I've missed a few because I forgot or I misremembered the time XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 20:49:06 )

I'm super excited for the event and for BJ!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.