Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Football cancelled but schools not shut??

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:03:51 )

So, uh, why??
Wales isn't on lockdown yet and NONE of the schools are shut, but football gets cancelled. Hmmmmm.

You know, I don't go out so I'm not that worried about it, but I AM worried about how the hell we're supposed to get our asthma pumps if we go into lockdown. I need my air, thank you very much.

Anyway, 2020 is fun so far, huh?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:07:38 )
At my school in America, the school's sports game (don't remember/care which sport it was) wasn't cancelled, they just restricted the attendance to only the teams and immediate family. Which is still ridiculous since schools all over the place are making plans for cancelling. My school went on the intercom saying to take school materials home but there for some reasons aren't any actual plans to cancel school yet.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:12:17 )

@grost: man thats stupid :/
one of my sisters friends couldnt go into school bc their sister (apparently) has the virus, and yet the schools still open
if my sister gets it im gonna sue >:(((
honestly they should just close all the schools now if theyre gonna cancel events, might as well tbh :/

I dont know how bad it is here but i know there are places that have it bad and STILL havent closed schools, do they want people to get it??

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:20:40 )
In Germany the day care and Schools are shut
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:37:13 )

Where I live schools are closed. I also heard that they are closed in DC. I'm not sure where else they are. I think it's a case by case thing. They should be closed though.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:04:16 )
Update: They finally officially cancelled school, unsure for how long but the fact that they didn't originally make clear plans before the weekend is really stupid. Then again my school seems to be awful with management and decision making

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 01:40:42 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Pretty sure I heard the school bus this morning so the local one hasn't closed yet
But at the same I live in a county where there's more cows than people so people sometimes act differently here

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 18:30:47 )
In Virginia, schools are currently closed until the end of the month.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.