Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 11:45:02 )
@Kairie:
Alice smiled more as the Griffin seemed to be okay with him. "The one you just let you sniff is Xavier.....this one here is nightmare. yes, they are beautiful creatures. i raised them myself so....fair warning if xavier is a bit playful, he's still growing out of his child stage."She giggled as Nightmare nudged her. Xavier nudged Vicran before flapping his wings open then closing them. Alice enjoyed see these smiles coming off him and seemed a little happier. Nightmare did a bellowing jealous but protective caw at vicran as Alice petted him trying prove something.

Alice,"I think we should head off now before Nightmare gets any more jealous." Before she got onto her griffin she kissed its forehead whispering something to it. Her smile never fading and Xavier sat waiting. This griffin did seem more playful but behaved well enough to not kill anyone. It scratches at the ground looking at Alice watching and waiting. She routed the path in her head as Nightmare stretched his wings . Nightmare seemed to already know the situation and Xavier was just wanting to take off. Alice didn't know how Vicran would deal with her if she did start to become alittle more flirty. She is hoping that they may personally be able to make this work even if it's after getting this artifact.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 12:34:13 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
"Xavier, I see. Nothing wrong with being a bit playful now is there buddy?" Saying the words softly and to the griffin, eyes only moving off of Xavier as Nightmare did the caw. Looking at the other griffin he grinned a bit before following Alice's example and hopped up on Xavier. Shifting slightly to feel comfortable he nodded at Alice as the smile stayed on his face from the griffin. "I guess we should. Since there's no point in waiting to go any longer." He replied simply petting the griffin's neck before lookingat Alice.

"Lead the way, since I'm assuming you know where to go if you got us these animals." He replied mood seeming to have improved a bit since the griffins were brought. With his mood having improved he couldn't help but grin slightly. "You know if the elders were here they would have told us to share a griffin because it would bring us 'closer', and also seem more like a couple." Saying the words mostly as a joke he gave a small shrug before looking at her as he waited for her to lead the way the small smile staying on his lips.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 12:51:07 )
@Kairie:(mistakes mistakes for saying the first and last lines)

Alice notice his smile and notice xavier seemed uncomfortable and a playful look in his eyes shone. Xavier shook his own body before she could say anything ,strongly,Trying to get Vicran off him and failed because they weren't strong enough.Nightmare just watched behaving as Xavier had a freak out. Xavier cawed pitifully at Vicran's comment but moved on his own over to shadow. nightmare gave xavier a look of no that thing isn't getting on my back but Xavier grabbed vicran by the beak and dropped him on the ground along with the supply pouch. He gave alice a happy look before flying off back home.

Alice seemed amused,"I think you just karma'd yourself vicran and nightmare isn't going to let us leave now. he's much more behaved and could care less about us...but..Might as well be 'closer' "She sighs softly her smile seeming more amused as she saw Xavier take off. "and...there go xavier. You must really learn not to give Griffin ideas especially young ones who look out for their caretakers..." She smiled and moved so Vicran could sit on Nightmare's back as she cooed at Nightmare calming him down so he'd let vicran on . "don't leave the pouch either you may need it later on..." She giggled as she could understand the noises Nightmare was making. She seemed at peace and very loving to Nightmare. Nightmare fluffed his wings a little but allows Vicran on.

(which if we're gonna be honest Nightmare could carry about two families of three)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 21:50:45 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
As Xavier shook Vicran tightened his legs on the Griffin to try and make him fall off to no avail. As the griffin turned towards him Vicran looked at the animal a bit uneasily before realizing what was going to happen when it was too late. Letting out a grunt as he hit the ground, he stared up at the griffin that left him behind. Seeming almost a bit upset as the griffin's figure completely disappeared, Vicran looked over at Alice eyes still showing the slight betrayal of what Xavier had done to him.

"So you're saying he did that because of what I just said?" Gesturing wildly to the air the drow finally moved from his place laying on the ground to a sitting position seeming to almost be pouting about the whole thing. Staring at the sky a moment longer realizing that the griffin wasn't going to come back to him he sighed as he stood grabbing the pouch, grumbling softly as he did so. Putting the patch on Nightmare he eyed the griffin warily before getting on the griffin behind Alice. Putting a hand around his lips to whisper, Vicran eyed the griffin underneath them. "This one isn't going to decide to kick me off mid-flight right?" He whispered to Alice, knowing that there was no point whispering, but deciding he needed to know how he needed to hold onto Alice.

(>:) )

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:20:26 )
@Kairie:

Alice smiled,"yes that's why he kicked you off and went back to the nest..i'll probably have to teach you how to act around Xavier once all this is over." Nightmare was fluffed up but calm. She thought Vicran s pouting was actually kinda cute "No he won't do that plus if he does try to do anything i would suggest holding on tight. he's a bit of a fighter and spinner on in mid air." She had that feral smile but it seemed sweeter. she giggled at the thought of that and kissed Nightmares head clicking her tongue twice as Nightmare started to run off with them on his back. He spread his wings and looked at he was about to jump up and take off.

She was slightly holding back a small giggle, and nightmare took off by jumping high above the trees into the air. Alice closed her eyes so the branches and bugs didn't scratch her eyes or face to much and she slightly turned to grab Vicran by the waist with one of her arms to keep him on. Nightmare did try to shake vicran off by going through the trees to scrap him off but failed and flew in the sky with them on his back. She didn't let go of vicran for a moment until she opened her eyes to see the scenery of her homeland woods beneath her. She petted nightmare and sighs softly."No trouble so far." she picks a small leaf out of her hair and let it blow in the wind. She points to a large mother tree in the distance for Nightmare,"That's where we need to go my little hawkling."Nightmare caws and keeps a steady flying streak as She turns her head slightly the winds not being to harsh, so she could speak."You okay?"

(Aw she tried to keep him on)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:37:02 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
Not exactly sure he believed her that Nightmare wouldn't throw him off one they reached the sky. As the griffin took off Vicran took no chances as he wrapped his arms around Alice as he closed his eyes. He was glad on that decision as they went through a lot of trees and while he trusted himself to be able to stay on, the reassurance of having a good grip on Alice put his mind to ease. Once he no longer felt any branches against his face he opened his eyes and his grip on Alice loosened a bit.

Vicran looked at the area below them giving a soft whistle. "Damn, a sight like this would have been useful in previous times. You can see the layout of most things and can tell distances." Mind racing he focused his attention on Alice he gave a small nod. "I'm fine. Though I still do not believe that the griffin wouldn't get rid of me if he could." Giving the creature an eye he focused his attention back on Alice though his arms didn't move from her just in case he had to hold on tighter for whatever reason. "How long until we get to the library?"

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 01:17:53 )
@Kairie:

Alice felt him and his arms around him. she felt herself blushing and smiling more."i'd be more than glad to show this sight more than once after we get the leld artifact. a few hours ride perhaps not very long." She felt Nightmare's growl. She giggled softly,"Nightmare don't be tempted to shake him please.....i'd hate to fall-" within seconds Nightmare's flying had gotten faster and even alice gripped on to the griffin's saddle as the griffin did a few barrel rolls to try. He went back to normal flying once he heard Alice cursing under her breath. She didn't loosen her grip for a few moment knowing she was okay and Vicran didn't do falling off.

She weakly laughed,"....Nightmare.......behave..."Her voice seemed more stern and her grip with her hands did not loosen. She had noticed a arrow had flew past them when he had barrel rolled. she knew whose arrow but calmed down, but turned behind her slightly to check in the distance.She lightly tapped the side of nightmare with his foot getting up higher just slightly out of arrow range. She was flustered, heart pounding and calm oddly extremely calm. "...sorry......like i said don't give griffins ideas....especially challenges...Nightmare will never be one to pass one away....S-since we're going to fly for a little while...how about we learn about each other..." Nightmare didn't try anything now and did steady flying.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 01:42:21 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
Vicran eyed the view below them once more, about to open his mouth to say that hadn't been what he had meant when suddenly Nightmare's flying sped up. Instantly tightening his grip on Alice he held on glad when the griffin stopped spinning. "I see." Holding back the words he wanted to speak in favor of deciding staying on the griffin was in his best interest he nodded. "Learning about each other seems like a decent idea." He replied eyeing the distancing ground beneath them. "What kind of information do you want to know? I'm not that interesting but I am willing to answer any questions you have."

Trailing off Vicran noticed that he was still gripping Alice quite tightly which caused a faint blush to cover the drow's face as he loosened his grip but didn't remove his arms completely. "How did you raise the griffins anyways? I don't know for sure about your people but I know griffins are rare amongst drow." He commented, looking down at the griffin below him as he made sure none of his words would have even a bit of a challenge in there towards Nightmare.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:59:49 )
@Kairie:

she loosened herself up a little,"Mind letting go of me? I'd like to face you so it's not completely awkward." She felt her own blush growing as she could still feel him holding on to her. Her body seemed relaxed with it and she breathes softly. "Oh it's extremely rare for my people to have griffins.....but um i do some gambling here and there especially for rare items,or creatures...which is most of my little guilty games....and i came across a pregnant griffin during one of my later and more dangerous games...I had helped her through labor...and got three little griffins...i've had them since....training,feeding, caring and housing them. i believe i'm the only person in the village currently to have any griffins....and i still gamble time to time if im free . never losing a game. " She smiled proudly. "Not a regret on raising them though just wished i could of saved their mother.."

Nightmare coos getting alice's attention and she perks up. "So how old are you if you don't mind me asking."(they can be up to hundreds of years old) She noticed his faint blush which caused her smile to grow. "And you can ask anything if you'd like....i'll be mostly an open book." She relaxes and does this swift but quick move to turn and face him. She knew nightmare was going the right direction and she was smiling always when looking at Vicran now. She didn't seem to mind if his arms were still around her and her more curvy features were beginning to be shown. She wa blushing herself and looking at him with a look of likeness not hate or disgust.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 04:21:26 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
Vicran looked down at the girl he was gripping removing his arms from her rather quickly as his hands moved to brace himself on the griffin just in case Nightmare decided to do something crazy. At the mention of gambling he perked up listening to her speak. Putting away the information that she was good at gambling Vicran blinked at the age question. Seeming to have to think on the question momentarily answered after a few second pause. "103 I believe? There were a few years in there where I didn't really keep track of time so I may or may not be off a bit." Seeming satisfied with the number he came upon he focused his attention back on Alice. "What about your age?" He asked nodding on the fact that she said she would answer anything.

"Anything? That could cover a lot. In most cases no one is willing to tell someone everything about themselves. After all, sometimes people have some dark things about themselves hidden away." Silver eyes going over the elf in front of him. "Tell me something that most know about you and then something that few know about you." Vicran decided after looking over Alice for a few moments eyes glistening with what could only be considered a bit of mischief.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 04:39:55 )
@Kairie:

Nightmare eased his own body making the flight even smoother. Alice looked at vicran smiling,"Im 107 so we're not that far in age. lucky us."She smiles. She nods at him saying anything,her eyes focused on his. ''there is something inside of me that.....tends to make me very murderous and unstable when i get upset, angry or..ignored.... not many know of that side"She looks to the ground below them for a moment and her smile shrinks slightly before she looks at him. " I've had this since i was a child only my father and two of the elders knew of it....kinda why im good on hunting missions for wanted people and you know it...I can control it sometimes and haven't found my thing that makes me instantly calm like how my mother said her thing did.." She looks abit sad, but keeps smiling,"and not many people know im a sucker for sweets....and romance...." she shyly looks at him not realizing she was becoming more blushed.

She looks him in the eye cheering up,"Your turn." She had noticed him glancing her over and decided to really make sure what she sees is really what she sees. Her eyes trailed from his down and back up, her eyes portrayed interest and a little embarrassment. She sets her hands down on the saddle where there is space in between her and vicran. she thinks of her inner monster inside of her and hopeless romance issue and smiles as Nightmare is being nice.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:28:35 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
Listening closely at Alice as she admitted that she had a murderous side the drow raised an eyebrow silver eye glinting at that information. "I don't know about your people, but among my people that would be something that would earn you a lot of praise. Though I see the downside of something like that, since it can cause people to distance themselves."

At the mention of sweets Vicran switched from the dark subject and seemed to perk. "Sweets? Do woodland elves have a lot of sweets? Drows focus on more hearty meals so we don't eat a lot of sweet stuff but I've had some a few times outside of drow villages and they are a bit of a soft spot for me." Seeming to excite a little bit at the discussionVicran continued on his hands leaving the griffin as they moved while he talked. "I had this one sweet at a human village once, it was like this small brown ball that was soft and chewy with this filling in it. I forget what the humans called it but they came in this little leaf bundle and everything, I think it was like a chestnut paste inside? I never did quite figure out what the sweet white part of it was though." Finally stopping his hands movement silver eyes glinted as it was his turn, causing his eyebrows to furrow as he thought about it.

"Lets see, something most people know about me. I love animals, though most animals tend to not like me because of well," Gesturing to himself he shrugged. "Genetics I guess, nothing I can control." Not dwelling on that fact he went back into thought. "Something not many know about me. Hmm." Humming softly as he thought about the question Vicran was finally able to think of something with a snap. "Since you went deep on what you shared it is only fair I guess. I never wanted to go into the profession I did, and even now it isn't something that I really want. But when your parents are well, very good at what they do it is expected their son follows suit. Which meant I got trained in the art of war and fighting even though I don't really enjoy any of it." Paushing Vicran brought a finger up to his lips. "Though that stays just between you and me. If anyone else were to find that out I don't think many drows would respect me anymore." He responded before giving a quick wink to lighten the mood a bit. "Besides, drows are supposed to be war loving, it'd be weird if one of their strongest admitted to not agreeing with that concept."

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 15:41:00 )
@Kairie:
Alice looks down,''if any of my people knew they'd banish me..."She noticed his mood and tone had shifted when he had started to mention sweets. She smiled sweetly thinking if she should bring out the sweets from her pouch. She had before going to the elder went to nearby Human village and many different kinds of sweets for her to try.She got six of each kind so plenty to share."No not really woodland elves are more of a sour kind of people....which is disgusting some times..." she made a face thinking about a time. She listened to him as he said he loved animals. "I think the only reason animals may not like you is because of your tension and facial expressions."She giggled softly alittle. "they'll warm to you after a while."

SHe looked at him a little shocked by when she heard he didn't follow his profession that he liked."What profession did you truly want to follow? and of course your secret is safe with me."She smiles sweetly and blushed at his wink.She opened the small pouch bag that was on her hip and pulled out a brown box that was bigger than the pouch. " also i have some sweets on me...if you'd like some,we've still got some time before we get to the library ." She wanted to make him feel comfortable and wanted him to be who he wanted to be not who everyone else wanted him be. she opened the box and eats one of the small round chocolate candies it was gooey and had truffle chocolate inside of it this made her seem more at ease forgetting about the earlier arrow.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 06:20:21 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
"Sour?" Questioning the elves choice of food Vicran frowned a bit, unable to stomach the thought of eating more sour foods. At the mention of his facial expression being the reason animals didn't like him, he couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Trust me on this, most drows don't get along with the majority of animals. We get along with some, but unfortunately it doesn't work with the majority."

Not dwelling on the fact that animals didn't like him, he blinked at her a bit as she asked about what profession he had wanted to go into. "I, haven't really ever thought about what I would do if I didn't do what I do. It was so expected that I didn't have a chance. I just always knew I didn't want to do what my parents wanted me to do. But what can you do?" Shrugging, Vicran watched her dig into her pouch.

"Sweets?" Perking up at the words he eyed the box and the sweets inside before took one. "Thank you." Was all he managed before he quickly popped it into his mouth. As the sweetness reached his tongue Vicran's eyes closed as he let out a soft contented sigh.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 15:17:23 )
@Kairie:

She smiled seeing him being content. She sits here quietly thinking for a moment seeing the library becoming closer. She down below spotting something that made her uneasy. She pushed it away and looked at vicran smiling slightly,"We'll be there in maybe fifthteen minutes........I'd be careful after we land i've notice someone has been following us through the trees. " Her mind was worried it was Them ad she didn't want to take any chances with getting anyone hurt. The shadows on the clearing of the road showed three creatures,all different heights. If anyone had asked her what her greatest fear was she would say them.

Nightmare looked bellow for a moment flapping his wings as he moves away from the main road. He did try to keep his owner calm but he knew of what dangers were below them. He got them to the library quicker than expected. She put the sweets away mindlessly not realizing a worried expression has appeared on her face. Nightmare landed in the open area of field around this library and laid down letting them off. The landing was a smooth and gentle one. Alice hopped off and petted Nightmare waiting for vicran. She grabbed her supply pouch which contained the basic needs. "let's go we're ahead for a little bit."

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 05:53:27 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
Silver eyes sharpening a bit as the other elf mentioned that someone was following them his eyes drifted below them. "If you're really worried I could probably circle around take take care of them." Vicran stated simply, getting off of the griffin as soon as they landed. Eyes moving to the woods behind them, and then to Alice. Adjusting the pack on his back he decided to simply nod at Alice as a hand moved to the weapon at his side.

"Alright lets go." He replied before moving forward. As much as he would prefer to go back and get whatever was following them, their original mission was to get to the library with Alice. Making sure his strides were long and quick to pass the distance at a quicker pace. "It'll be good if we get the library sooner rather than later anyways, so we can start the next step of our journey. Besides I have a feeling this isn't going to be as straight forward as the elders made it seem." The drow sighed at those words, not sure what the artifact they were going after looked like, where it was, or exactly what it would do.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 16:04:29 )
@Kairie:

Alice let vicran go first since she had to tell Nightmare to keep an eye out in the air. She went over to vicran as they approached the library entrance."It may end up being straight forward perhaps with just a Map..and a small or long story behind it."She smiles being positive again. She knew they would figure out what this artifact looks like, where it will be and what it could do. She went inside the library after letting Vicra go first, turning back to check behind them. No one was there and Nightmare was keeping watch.

She went inside smelling the scent of Books, it made her feel at ease. she was a bit of a bookworm when she was not hunting or doing little task for the elders.She spotted the eldest Librarian and smiled hoping they could help them. She stuck close to Vicran not realizing it either. Meanwhile, Nightmare Spotted a mouse on the ground and grew rather bored. he went to go chase it and ended up running back to the village.He returned home unsure of how to return to Alice and vicran.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:31:58 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
At the mention that it would be straightforward, Vicran seemed to not agree with it but didn't say anything in argument. As they entered the library Vicran's eyes wandered the shelves pausing for a moment. If he was here under different circumstances he would take the chance to do some research, but given their mission it wasn't as if he would be able to do much while on the mission. Shaking his head he continued walking until he saw the eldest librarian.

Noticing it wasn't a drow the elf frowned a bit before sighing as he looked at Alice next to him. "Do you want to do the honors?" Vicran asked the elf next to him gesturing to the librarian. "It might go better if you do the talking instead of me."

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:37:47 )
@Kairie:

Alice smiles and nods. She went to the eldest Librarian and starts a quick and start forward conversation.(-not really feeling up to doing a librarian part and you don't need to do it But im saying a map,a short story along with rambles and a warning from the librarian was given as long with the artifact picture like a rough detailed sketch of it.)She easily gets the information as the Librarian wonders over to the maps section and Alice turns to Vicran. She smiles in a happy and cute manner. She seemed so happy odd for a elf of her kind, she looked around the room thinking. (srry this response is short idk how to do this part)

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 07:53:20 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter:
Vicran took in all the information that the Librarian gave them feeling like this was going to be a bit more difficult than he had originally thought. Sighing once the librarian was out of earshot he ran a hand through his hair as he shook his head. Once the librarian returned Vicran let him hand the map to Alice before giving a bow to the librarian and taking the first chance he had to leave. Not worrying about offending the librarian he waitied untli he was outside before letting out a soft groan. "Of course this stupid artifact would take us there. The direction it will take us is not the safest. Even I wouldn't go in that direction unless I had a death wish." Ranting more to himself than to Alice he let out some breath shaking his head. Seeming to realize that Nightmare was gone, Vicran couldn't help but close his eyes letting out one more sigh. "The world is against me and I have to accept it." Muttering the words to himself as he punched the bridge of his nose softly. Seeming to accept the fate given to him, he turned back to Alice. "Are you good to go? Or is there anywhere you would like to stop?"

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.