Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Groove Coaster

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 00:17:03 )
Does anyone play or have heard of Groove Coaster?

If yes, what do you think of the game? Which version is your favourite (ex: Arcade, Switch, Steam or Mobile)? What are your favourite songs/genre?

I like its gameplay so far and I personally prefer the arcade version moreso than mobile. Never played Switch or Steam version tho.

I have too many fav songs that I'm lazy to list out atm. As for genre, I usually prefer Original (very often) or Variety, I rarely go for Pop/Anime, Touhou or Nico/Vocaloid.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 12:31:21 )
I looked it up since I hadn't heard of it before
haha I am soooo bad at rhythm games so it's probably not one I would play

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 06:13:28 )
@eyry: It's okay, I'm not much a good player either and I understand not everyone is into rhythm games, so it's alright.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 08:12:40 )
@ChiffonTaffy: haha hey as long as you're having fun with it, that's all that matters :D

how did you find it?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 09:14:25 )
@eyry: *nods* I agree with you. Hmm... Well, I found it from the arcade while searching for a game in 2018(I think, can't even remember when exactly.. Sorry ^_^; ) so I tried playing it for a few times then I got interested. But now I seldom play it these days due to personal reason. :o

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 09:26:11 )
@ChiffonTaffy: aww that's too bad. maybe you'll have time to play it more soon
and no worries. I was just curious how you stumbled upon it since I hadn't heard of it before. xD but that's no surprise since I don't play rhythm games

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.