Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 11:46:01 )

Hello, I'm Tofu!

I've lurked on Voltra on/off since like the end of 2018 (and I know some people have magically found my profile and commented there. Sorry if I never responded; life got in the way)!

I used to be really active on a couple of avatar sites waaay back in the day (esp. TM before it shut down), but I've gone by many different handles so I don't really remember what my past IGNs were.

Anyways, I'm a web designer/developer who is obsessed with milk tea, food, and escape rooms.

Nice to meet you guys!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 14:53:27 )

Welcome back :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 17:56:55 )
@Tofubear: hello and welcome! Very cute username ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:19:14 )

@Tofubear: hi! I love boba tea. Where are your favorite places to go? I love teaspoon!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 02:47:04 )

@sunny: Thank you!

@Laufeia: Thanks; Tofubear is actually my dog's name!

@Totalanimefan: Oooh. I used to frequent Teaspoon all the time. There drinks are super refreshing! Recently though, I've been really loving Tan-cha in Cupertino. Their tiramisu foam drinks are like A+ and their JP style fluffy pancakes are A+++++. But I really like Mandro and Yifang in Milpitas too.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:01:06 )

@Tofubear: I haven't been there yet, I'm going to check it out tonight! I'm going to go and get those pancakes! Have you tried Jin's next door? It's not cheap but the quality of the tea is top notch. Also I don't know if you ever went to Super Cue, but it's closed now :(
You're post style is 😍

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:20:20 )

@Totalanimefan: The strawberry pancake is super good! I've been meaning to try Jin's, but I keep getting lured in by Tan-cha instead. I'll definitely give it a try next time I'm in the area though. I've tried Super Cue once before, but I have no recollection of whether or not I liked it. I think they still have a location open in Fremont, so I may try it again next time. What do you recommend from Jin's?

And ty! I actually don't remember setting up my post style, so I must have done it like ages ago.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 03:29:21 )
ohhh your profile is cute!
your dog and username are great too

haha nice to meet you~ milk tea <3

e

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 04:24:25 )
@Tofubear: aww that’s adorable xD what kinda doggy?
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 08:00:23 )

@Tofubear: Ok. That’s the one that I’m going to get next time. I ended up not going tonight because I was too full after dinner lol
At Jin’s a get an unsweetened Mountain High Oolong. If you don’t like very tea tasting teas it’s not for you. If you want something more sweet or normal for a boba place I like the Brown Sugar Matcha (and I think latte is in the name). It’s good.
I didn’t know there was a Super Cue there too. I’ll have to go to Fremont for my fix.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 23:47:16 )

@eyry: Aww, thank you! It's nice to meet you too! And yes, boba is life <3

@Laufela: She's a samoyed! I have a picture of her in my profile haha

@Totalanimefan: Ooh, I love teas that lean more towards actual tea, so I'll definitely get that next time! I saw that you posted you had an anniversary dinner with your husband--congrats on 6 years!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 00:33:09 )

@Tofubear: thank you <3 after dinner at Doppio Zero I had no room for Japanese pancakes but we will get them soon! Let me know what you get when you go to Jin’s next ^_^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 03:43:55 )
@Tofubear: oof so much sugar though I try not to get it too often

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.