Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:43:36 )
Am I the only one who never likes the male lead in the love triangles? Like I always like the guy who isn't supposed to be the endgame. The guy who is actually nice, or not engaged or whatever other weird mess. xD Like especially in Heirs... Like good lord of Tan isn't the most annoying character in this whole show. And I love the show, BUT I HATE HIM! xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 08:12:23 )
in general i always like the non-lead and i always get frustrated seeing it go the same way every time in triangles. get with the other guy for once dangit!
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 21:51:10 )
@wiltedrose: Right! Often times these male leads are also super mean or abusive to the female leads. Or in general just dicks. Like it'd be nice to see the female leads go for men of actual substance who genuinely care about them. xD Or guys who AREN'T IN A RELATIONSHIP arranged or otherwise. the messages being sent in these shows sometimes are so gross it's a wonder that there isn't a more well-known spousal abuse epidemic being spoken about in Korea!
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.