Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Wayward Journey

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:42:32 )
This is a closed role play for me and @alicethemadhatter.

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:50:52 )
@alicethemadhatter:
Sam: *he was coming home from his one-man hunt of a small werewolf pack just a outside of town* Castiel! Are you home? *he was settling down in his room not really expecting a reply because dean was also gone on a hunt and chuck knows where castiel is* Guess I got the whole place to myself, wait... *he realized he had forgotten about Alice and Midnight coming over* I wonder when they’ll be getting in. I shouldn’t worry about it to much.

-2/3 hours later

Midnight: *she had just gotten in from out of town trying to follow the directions Sam have her to his house* Bless that child he has no idea how to give solid instructions does he. *she is talking to herself trying to figure it out* So turn left? And then *she could see the bunker up ahead* Doesn't look like much from the outside now does it? *Midnight hops out of her car and knocks on the door* I hope someone’s home.

Sam: Someone’s here already? *he went and opened the door for Midnight* Hey, long time no see Midnight! *they go inside and catch up over a beer*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:57:34 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Castiel:*sitting on the edge of Alice's bed.*I dont see the importance of this activity alice....*He is confused by the game uno, and sets his cards down*we must go before you become late on going to see Sam.....and Midnight.*He stands up as Alice gets the cards cleaned up.*

Alice:*She sighs*always one to not understand the human fun, but yeah i know . Let's go the fast way.*Castiel uses angel powers and Alice and castiel are in the bunker.*Hey, anyone here?*she walks over to wherever Sam and Midnight are.*Nice to see you two getting along, sorry im abit late, was trying to show cas how to play uno.

Castiel:*walks in looking at Midnight Smiling* I still do not understand the game...but it was amusing to see Alice upset that she was losing....*He received a nudge from alice. This made him smile and he took a seat in a chair next to midnight.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:08:48 )
Sam: Hey Castiel, I was wondering where you were. Never mind, Alice the one time he learned a game was Sorry and it only happened because he was mentally insane. *he laughs as he remembers crazy cass* good times, anyway.. Alice and Castiel this is Midnight, Midnight this is Alice and Castiel.

Midnight: It’s nice to meet you two. *she lightly blushes when Castiel sits next to her* So I’ve heard of you Castiel but I haven’t heard of you yet Alice. Where are you from?

Sam: Geez Midnight calm down we’re not playing twenty questions yet they just got here. Sorry guys she get exited around new people.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 10:19:07 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Castiel: .....I'm fairly certain i like the game Alice was teaching me...*He looks at Alice who is no longer really paying attention.**He looks at Midnight*Where are you from?*He smiles*

ALice:nice to meet you too...*she thinks for a moment not really wanting to answer that question* Well depends on what you by that question and Sam it's fine the woman can ask questions.*She rolls her eyes thinking and castiel disappeared for a moment to return with the uno cards.Alice mumbled oh no.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 16:34:26 )
Midnight: *her face is burning but she tries to put away the feeling* I’m from a little town down in Texas. Not much going on there.

Sam: Sorry some people get freaked out by her questions I should have known you would be fine with it. Castiel, are you wanting to play Uno now?

Midnight: Yay! I haven’t played that game in ages!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 23:47:52 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

ALice:*she sighs and shakes her head no until castiel makes her shuffle.* ...Really cas....anyway yeah Sam remember not alot phases me....

Castiel:Yes very much so*He smiles happily like he was given something he's wanted since he's been a kid.*Shall we place bets and play teams?

Alice:*shuffling the cards* Sure but Cas your going to be on Midnight's team. i need the bigfoot to help me finally win.*She's smiling slightly.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:05:59 )
Sam: I’ll remember that for next time Alice. When I think about it I haven’t played Uno in a long time either. *he sees cass smile* Castiel, you haven’t looked this happy since Meg. And Alice I can’t wait to see how you play Uno, I hope you’re good.

Midnight: *she turns red when Alice says Castiel will be her partner* what are we betting? And who is Meg?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 13:37:54 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Castiel :*not answering that question.*We could bet anything...

Alice:*smiles*Im better than good it's just castiel somehow's cheats....*she rolls her eyes dealing the cards*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 15:12:41 )
Midnight: *pauses for a few seconds thinking about what to bet* We could bet... our um.. favorite weapons? Also, how do you cheat at Uno?

Sam: Interesting idea , our favorite weapons huh. What do you guys think about that.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 23:51:45 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Castiel: I do not have a favorite weapon perhaps we could do actions instead?Such as carrying someone for a day?*He got his cards but didn't pick them up.*

Alice: Same here with cas. I don't use weapons normally..so i dont have a favorite unless people count. so actions seem alot better and you can't unless you're like me or Dean.*She flashes a sly grin as she passes out cards*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 17:50:16 )
Midnight: Ohh actions that’s a really good idea cass! I don’t know what I would bet though

Sam: ok so let’s get this party started! Alice you and me are going to wipe out the competition without having to try. *he puts his fist in the air* we will be victorious

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 23:58:23 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Castiel: *he looks at Alice seeing she had an idea.* well perhaps Alice will have something.

Alice:*smiles and nods at Sam* Yeah hopefully....*she notices Cas's look* Fine , whatever team loses has to 'kiss' their teammate.*she meant make out but She felt someone nudge her foot. She picks up her seven cards seeing she got some really fun cards*

Castiel:....*confused but agrees to it anyway as he picks up his cards. Not realizing he got an okay hand**Midnight's and Sam's cards are good too*

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.