Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1x1 supernatural rp

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 00:54:13 )
Feel free ti read but no writing please unless you get permission

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 00:59:01 )
whose starting it off?

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:00:00 )
You

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:08:27 )
@Raven E Queen:

It was a late night in the town of Richland Kentucky. Bobby had told Alice he was sending a pair of guys to handle their supernatural issues. She was sitting on the sofa drinking a beer trying to calm down from the last Attack. Meanwhile Dean was pulling up to this old rural house in the Impala, making sure it's the right address. Dean,"Sammy this is the house bobby wants us to check out right?"

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:10:39 )
Sam” yeah, looks like the right address “

Raven was working on dinner, salt on hand

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:12:12 )
( ahh

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:13:42 )
@Raven E Queen:

Dean turned off the impala stepping out, closing the door carefully. He was in love with his car but man was he a flirt. Dean,"Alright let's go check out what girls bobby has been saying are so good at their jobs but yet can deal with a few demons."

Alice,"Raven ne-"She hears the car outside turn off."They are here...remember behave. "She sets her beer down and goes up to the door seeing an impala outside.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:16:08 )
Raven” so i cant scare them” she puts her fangs away, grabbing the salt and a kitchen knife, walking to rhe living room

Sam walks to the doir

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:33:16 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:39:39 )
@Raven E Queen:

Alice,"Put the knife down you wont need it. i see Dean and sam and smell the pie and beer from here."She opens the door as Dean was about to knock. "welcome old friend come right in."

Dean grins,"Ah knew i wouldn't be able to sneak up on you. got a nice place.."He steps inside. He knows Alice never met Sam before. He looks around seeing the beer bottle and raven.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:40:58 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven puts the knife behind the back, going to the kitchen

Sam” hi im sam”

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:59:50 )
@Raven E Queen:

ALice,"Nice to meet you, cutie. Now come on in so i can tell you about the little issue we need you two to solve for us."She smiles.

Dean steps going to the kitchen getting a good look at raven, and getting a beer."Nice to meet you ." he winks at raven opening the beer."Mind holding off on that til we get settled. we just drove three days straight to get here."He drinks the beer.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:02:12 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven “ we have been living with this thing fir about a month”

Sam” ill listen to yiu Alice, Dean can relax”

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:04:01 )
@Raven E Queen:

Dean nods drinking the beer seeing the pie. He debates and looks over at alice who is distracted by sam because she's explaining the demons stalking and following them everywhere. He looks at raven,"Mind if i get some?Also what's your name?"

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:05:35 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Sam listens

Raven” dont tiuch the pie if you vaule your hands” she stabs the knife inti the counter, strewing her soup “ wait until after dinner, and ill just be a mystery to yiu”

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:10:39 )
@Raven E Queen:

Alice hearing the knife,"Raven if you're ruining my counters again i hope you know i'll hide your salt again...Dean you can have some pie..i bought it for you regardless.."She sighs looking at sam."Sorry , she's feisty but thats all we have about it right now."

Dean grinned taking the pie and getting a fork."I value my hands and my stomach but she's the boss."He chuckles, and leans against the counter removing the knife putting it elsewhere. "But hey, raven no hard feelings after all i like my girls feisty." He flirts and gets the pie. (alice got more than one that day)

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:13:36 )
Sam” its fine”

Raven does a little growl, still cooking” dont touch my salt!” I make better pie anyway, i just havent been ale ti get the stuff for it, and the counter is fine!”

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:15:58 )
@Raven E Queen:

Alice,"Would you like anything to drink, or read while she's cooking up dinner." She looks at sam realizing he's taller than her. she frowned slightly. she ignored raven's comment.

Dean with a mouth full of pie,"I'll be the judge of that." he chuckled swallowing the pie and studying her . (man he's a flirt XD )

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:22:31 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Sam” water please”

Raven is tall, cruvy, but skinny and well built, pale” are yiu going to stare or talk?”

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:26:25 )
@Raven E Queen:

Alice gets Sam a glass of cold water and returns with it."That all?and so well mannered...wish your brother was like that."She takes a seat on the sofa grabbing her beer.

Dean,"What can i say? you're body is looking quite good from this angle.Almost looks like an angel blessed you"He hopes castiel doesn't appear and he doesn't.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.