Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A new chapter in the new wonderland of vines.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:20:38 )
@xnovax:

Hikaru left the club room shortly he was in jeans and a casual shirt. he was heartbroken but didn't show it. He had his earbuds plugged in as he walked with kaoru. Hikaru heard the cough and looked down the upcoming hallway. he saw alice , he gave kaoru his bag and said he be at the car in a minute. He went over to her looking at her worried. his earbuds out and his expression loving and worried. he was kneeled next to her examining her with his eyes still feeling the ache of his heart.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 15:37:25 )

Alice slowly lifted her head when she heard the music in his earbuds, when he was close enough. She could see the heartbreak in his amber eyes and she hugged him without thinking. "Don't look like that.." She murmured softly. She had to pull back to cover a cough with her arm. "Mom..isn't coming.. Can i ride home with you and Kaoru?" She asked, slowly calming down.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 00:01:02 )
@xnovax:

Hikaru looked at her holding her close for a moment.He didn't realize it was obvious of his heartbreak. when he heard her mom wasn't coming he nodded,"Of course. I think kaoru wouldn't mind after all we like having you around." He smiled pulling back and standing up to offer her a hand. Kaoru waited in the car doing some last minute work on his classwork.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:00:19 )
Alice nodded lightly and slowly stood, then followed him to the car. "Kaoru~ I'm riding home with you guys!" She called, smiling brightly. Kaoru didn't know, did he? Had Hikaru ever told him about her illness, or did he keep his promise in not telling anyone? She didn't doubt Hikaru, but she did know how close the brothers were.

(You can timeskip if you want :p)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:05:16 )
@xnovax:

Kaoru looked up from his papers smiling. he didn't know of Alice's condition. Hikaru never broke that promise and sat next to alice in the car.

*timeskip to the next day after school to where Rosanna has brought the 15 cakes and alittle extra like cupcakes too. Hunni was helping her and very excited to show Rosanna off to everyone now. Rosanna refused to let Hunni show her off in that way even though he had lots of fun helping her bake.

Kaoru and Hikaru were helping with the set up. Hikaru chatted with rosanna and realized she's pretty cool. Kaoru made her a favorite considering she snuck them a cupcake each. Kaoru was no longer mad at Rosanna and Hikaru heart still belongs to Alice.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:22:33 )
Alice eventually went home, after getting a phone call from her mom and the woman picked her up from the boy's house. The rest of the evening was unpleasant.

Alice was dropped off at the school by her mother the next morning and she ma aged to get through the classes until that afternoon. Around lunch time, she had gone to nurses office to lie down for a bit for the lunch hour, and she ended up over sleeping, so now classes were over and she no one idea of the event taking place in the host club.

Tamaki helped set up for the event, and Kyoya mostly telling him where to put things, since he had an idea in his head.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:50:31 )
@xnovax:

Hikaru,"Kyoya, im going to go get Alice and keep her busy until it's ready. remember no scaring her it would startle her and we dont need her mad."He smiles. Rosanna and Kaoru were geeking out as Rosanna was getting the cakes and such in the right type of display. Hunni trying to be helpful but ends up watching the cakes and food. He hadn't had his daily sugar. Rosanna was smiling and never came out her shell like this before but kaoru was sometimes bothersome.

Hikaru finished putting the last of his streamers up and dusted off his suits cleaning his mess up. He was happy and widely smiling. He was hoping Alice would love this.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:02:20 )
The nurse gently tried to wake her without startling her, when Alice woke she coughed some and the nurse handed her some water. "Should I call your mother? Classes are over now, dear." She said softly. Alice shook her head. "It wouldn't do any good until club hours are over." She said, looking like she hadn't gotten much sleep. "I'll head to a music room and wait." She said softly, picking up her bag and heading out of the nurses office.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:07:02 )
@xnovax:

Hikaru left the club room heading towards the nurse's office. He was abit more cheerful and his amber eyes shows that. He also hoped alice would choose him over tamaki but he wouldn't force that on her.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 03:19:18 )
Alice covered her mouth to yawn some as she walked down the hall. She was so tired.. Her mom hadn't hardly let her sleep last night after they got home. Miranda couldn't stand the twins, for whatever reason, never did. Not even when they were kids. She always told her they were a bad influence on her.

Her mind wandered and she walked right into Hikaru, stumbling back some. "Jeez.. I'm sorry, I spaced out for a minute there." She said quietly.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 03:50:59 )
@xnovax:

Hikaru,"H-hey are you okay? you seemed tired?" He knew there was many hours before the party started so maybe she could take a nap in the garden with him keeping an eye on her. he seemed worried now and studied Alice's body language to tell her mom gave her no break.

Rosanna went up to kyoya,"Hey...um Hunni said i needed to talk to you about something but i'm not sure what he's meaning by that....." Hunni want Rosanna to socialize with someone who had honestly made her smile like she did yesterday. She's still smiling and there's a soft hint of a blush.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:10:19 )
Alice blinked when she realized it was Hikaru and shook her head to try and wake up a bit. "Y-yeah.. Rough night, I guess you could say." She murmured sheepishly. "I went to rest in the nurses office for.lunch, but now classes are over.. Which means I'll have to make up some assignments." She said quietly.

Kyoya adjusted his glasses as he looked over his papers, then he noticed Rosanna. He chuckled some at her words. "Seems Honey-senpai just wants you talk to someone other than him." He said. " I'm not sure what to talk about either, unless you want to help me figure out what dishes to use. " he semi jokes.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:21:23 )
@xnovax:

Hikaru," ...oh about that..'' smiling as he does."I may have done that for you.....Kaoru told me you were in the nurses and i didn't want you to fall behind so..." he smiles a bit more. "we could go to the garden, we could rest there for a bit.....rosanna could give you a ride home tonight if you'd like...."He knew her mother probably throw another fit if he did.

Rosanna,".....Not my fault i only talk to him...some of you....are we'll say a little too outgoing for my taste....especially the twins and tamaki..."She sighed softly really hoping none of those three bother her anytime soon. She looked at kyoya with unknowing innocent glance." I wouldn't mind helping out more after all i've gotta make sure whatever of those cakes survive don't all go home with Honey...Or else i'd be killing Mori without warning.."She smiled a bit at her own idea of a haywired Hunni with an irritated Mori the next day. She felt a bit guilty she didn't warn him. "anyway what type of plates do you already have chosen out to use? we could narrow it down to two different sets..." She seemed very relaxed with Kyoya and it felt weird, she's never been this at peace with anyone.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 21:22:49 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Alice tilted her head some as Hikaru spoke, then blinked as he smiled more, and couldn't help smiling a little. "Thanks, and yeah.. We could go to the garden for a bit. Haven't seen it yet." She said. "Don't worry about about mom, alright? I'll just have her come pick me up after school." She shrugged lightly.

--

Kyoya chuckled some and nodded to her idea. "Sounds good to me." He said, listening as she spoke. When she mentioned the plates, he showed her a list roof the ones he had in mind, but there were quite a few.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 00:57:51 )
Bump?

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 14:48:44 )
Hikaru heart ached abit, he cared about her so much and he knew her condition wasn't doing well. He grabbed her hand softly walking with her to the garden, his eyes soft as they looked at him. He had grown quiet waiting for Tamaki to give him the signal, finding a good spot that they could sit and nap at. "Over here..It's shaded and cooler.." He smiles at her, still like the puppy her was all those years ago just now older, sweeter and sticking by her side.

Rosanna helped Kyoya pick the perfect set of plate. "Those ones will do just nicely." she smiles softly, hearing Hunni go quiet made her go all alert as she looked at Hunni who is currently sneaking a cupcake. she sighs leaving Kyoya the task of plates as she goes to Hunni telling him not to eat anymore sweets til Alice arrived. Hunni pouted but agreed as he cherished the last few bites of his cupcake.

(Dont forget about the naruto rp, it is your turn.)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:39:05 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Alice was quiet as she followed him into the garden. It was nice, and open and away from the busy students. Here, with him, away from her mother and the worries of her starting a bout. Alice gave his hand a light squeeze before slipping her hand out of his and walking a head, just to get a better look of the garden. "It's beautiful, and so peaceful.." She murmured softly, smiling some.

--

Kyoya chuckled quietly as he watched Rosanna to back over to the youngest member of the club, and glanced down at the name of dishes she had chosen. They would do quite nicely, after all. He pulled out his phone to make a call, ordering the dishes and then put his phone away and went to sit at his laptop.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:54:32 )
@xnovax:

Hikaru nodded, ''it's nicer here when it's winter..." he could tell her worries were getting to her. He stuck by her side wanting to say she was more beautiful than the garden itself. He chuckles softly seeing some butterflies, mumbling this garden doesn't compare to your beauty. he mumbled this loud and clear.

Hunni got Rosanna to talk to mori and kauro but he noticed she avoided Tamaki. He didn't question it as He was in a fit of laughter and giggles with her about some baking mistakes. Like blowing up a kitchen type of mistakes. She smiled happily her face blushed as she couldn't stop laughing cause Hunni would try to say something then they both start laughing harder. ( Oooh lord i miss these moments.)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 19:17:19 )
@Alicethemadhatter: (making hikaru more of a romantic in this? Lol)

Alice's smile softened at his words, wondering what it would be like in the winter. She tried to picture the garden covered in snow, and delicates pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She paused when she heard his mumble and tugged on the cuff of her long sleeved dress. The comment caught her off guard, not excepting him to say something like that. Tamaki maybe..

Kyoya was currently looking into Alice's student file on his laptop.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 19:22:08 )
@xnovax: (He's always been alittle romantic X3)

Hikaru went silent going over to one of the stone benches, looking around. He started to think, not happy with the heart break but he'd do what is best for her. He finally broke the silence,'' let me know when you want to go up to the club room...The group..want's to see you.."

Rosanna and Hunni eventually calm down, Mori confused but happy Hunni is happy.

(lol they need to get Alice up here.)

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.