Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Bottom of the Bottle

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:07:05 )
This is a supernatural rp. If you want to read along. please do but don't not post unless you are alicethemadhatter and or kijo.

(third person for right now i've got to figure out how you write first)

A redheaded chick sitting at the bar with her head down as the bartender gives her a beer. She was slumped and it was around 10 a' clock at night. She was in skinny jeans and tight v-neck shirt with her coat in her lap. There weren't many people in this bar in Colorado but many of them were just old men in the back of the bar. She looked up picking up her beer bottle with a tired expression and sits up grumbling something as she feels a sharp pain in her side causing her to wince slightly. This chick was Alice johnson and she has been having issues with the paranormal. Recently she was unable to go home feeling safe and things have become more chaotic as she has been trying to solve her little ghost issue.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:31:07 )
@kijo :(here's the forum and i'm ready whenever you are)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 20:39:50 )
The Winchester brothers had just been passing through the town not planning on stopping but they were at each other throats disagreeing about nearly everything. So Dean found a hotel and got a room for them with two beds as per usual, they had a quick dinner and Sam was going to stay in the hotel and look up the news. He was probably going to see if they could find a little job here, something easy to do but get a little something out of it. Meanwhile Dean was going to hit the bar and grab a drink or two. anything to get some time away from Sam. Sure the brothers got along fine usually but when you spend nearly every moment together it tends to grate on the nerves. He parked his 1967 Chevrolet Impala in the parking lot of the nearest bar before getting out and affectionately running a hand down the hood of his car lovingly. Dean was dressed in his usual T-shirt and jeans with a plaid shirt over it and the leather jacket over that as he made his way into the bar, he wasn't surprised to find the place was practically barren; it was only 10:30pm at the latest but it was also a smaller town. He made his way into the building, eyes scanning the place before sitting at the bar, two bar stools between him and the red headed woman who seemed to be nursing a beer. The bartender turned their attention to him as he sat down and he scanned the bar looking for some sign of what it stored before his eyes landed on the woman drinking close by. "I'll have what she's having."

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 00:15:44 )
@Kijo:

Alice sat up slightly hearing a male voice but not paying much attention to it. She heard the line of 'i'll have what she's having,' and she smiled slightly, to her it was a bit of a funny and odd way of a joke. she took another sip taking out her phone mumbling until her eyes wandered outside to see an impala.Her eyes lit up being a huge impala fan and seeing one in such a great condition made her mood lighten up. yet, She looked back at her phone and searching up anything that may help with her pestering ghost. She overly tired but not drunk barely drunk at this point. She heard the bottle of the beer clink when the bartender set it down and she looked up at her bottle seeing it's half full when moment ago it was two thirds full. she ignored it slightly making note that was odd but was searching paranormal activity creatures on her cell. she pushed a few strands of her red hair behind her ear not realizing if the unknown stranger was staring at her or not. It wasn't odd the other men in the back were staring and making comments about her, calling her the cursed one of the town and the devil token. she had gotten use to it and just ignored it. Her eyes on her phone as she reads through a ghost passage and the things to do when wanting to get rid of one. It was fake of course and she chuckled to herself muttering who would actually do that dumb shit. she looked up again and her beer was empty. The women has actually only taken a few sips of beer out of the two she's had. The bartender addressed her by calling her alice asking if she'd want another,''No i'm good...thanks for the offer though.."She puts a ten down next to the beer as the bartender takes it. She continues to sit there on her phone.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.