Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Freezing inventory

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 15:42:01 )
I've always had long waiting times for my inventory, but now it just freezes on me while I'm trying to do literally anything. It's only happening on my phone, since I bought the rig bundle last night. I just checked on a desktop in the same browser (chrome) and it was fine. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's never happened before.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 15:42:55 )

I will forward this to our dev.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 17:33:58 )
@blinkini: I apologize for the inventory lag and the extent that it has come to that it now appears to freeze. I know personally my inventory lags to the point that it doesn't respond for a good amount of time, but usually comes around.

Our Item techs and additional staff have made a good dent in the work load required for moving over to our renovated inventory and closet system. With that, a lot of our lag issue should be resolved. In the meantime, our dev has been notified and we'll try to trouble shoot this freezing issue.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 17:39:25 )
@blinkini: this i had too yesturday plus an item changed colour automatically
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:06:16 )
Thank you for the updates!
I'm super excited to see the new inventory layout.
I always work on the community discussion nights, so I haven't gotten to see or hear many updates.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:10:21 )

Mine freezes when I hit the unequip all button.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:55:42 )

@KDA Drew: Oh I am suffering. I own a lot of extras too because I like being able to give and sell items to newer users.
I was talking about both mobile and desktop with my issue. ^^; I think it's related though.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.