Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Divinity: Original Sin 2

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:00:25 )
An amazing game. Full of content, no hand holding, plenty of customization, mods, a decent story (not the greatest, but it has its moments), great for multiplayer, fun fun fun. Talk with me about this gem, please. I've only beaten it once with my ex, but I think I'mma dip back in to enjoy that wonder of a game.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 04:23:03 )
I really like it but I never get very far...I've only gotten out of fort joy once on my latest play through, but my friend recently hasn't had time to play so it's stalled for the time being, I guess.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:53:53 )
@faerie: Ye, the game is less fun without pals (not to mention more difficult). Hope you are able to enjoy the masterpizza that is: Divinity.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:55:03 )
Cute avi btw. The face kinda reminds me of Mr. Mime. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 07:27:00 )
@Colan: it really is, it consumes so much less time too

and thanks ha, wasn't quite intended that way but i sortof like the strange unnerving expression on her face

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 08:31:21 )
@faerie: Yes. Those eyes aren’t even peering in my direction and they still prove to pierce right into the soul. But like a pierce that’s kinda nice though? With that grin that says more than enough. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 15:51:05 )
@Colan: It sortof reminds me of a cheshire cat.

Also back to topic at hand, my friend has been way too busy lately to play w/ me and I'm sad.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 16:02:26 )
@Faerie: Aye, I’m available. I know I’m just some rando over the net (and admittedly I suck), but hey I’m down if you are.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 16:05:31 )
@Colan: Maybe later?
If you want to send me your steam info I can add you and at least I can invite you at a later time?
I just woke up and was about to make breakfast before I do anything else.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 16:08:43 )
@Faerie: Cool. My user is Tapmelon. And np, whatchu finna schmack on though?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 16:19:34 )
@Colan: Added ya! I'm star lite star bite right now, but faerie is listed as my name on my profile, and my avatar is a clip of the late Qinni's art.

As for food, I'm not really sure, I'm a little too groggy to cook, so I'm probably looking at making soup in the microwave, lol. Been looking around to see if there's anything else, but I think my husband ate all the cereal.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 16:23:15 )
@Faerie: My man! Knows exactly what to eat for brekky. he he

Also, request accepted. :D

Qinni really has some amazing art and will be missed for sure. The beauty in the abstract nature.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.