Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games D&D Stories?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 18:42:01 )
I'm not sure if this goes in Games or Entertainment, but I know just from talking around a few of us play D&D. I figured we could share D&D stories here. Fun one, sad ones, D&D Horror stories, That Guy stories, Let's get a D&D Discussion going on!

You can also brag talk about your character(s), DM moments any DM on the site is proud of, ideas you have had, anything D&D related. Got a neat homebrew? Share it!

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 19:26:24 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

OH I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK TO THIS LATER! I just started a new campaign with some faculty members at my work and I have three OC's who I love <3 I am excited to hear everyone else's stories too! D&D is so much fun... I have only been playing for about a year so! I am still a newbie heh

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:21:53 )
i will say that im probably "That Guy," whatever that means. im the one whose characters always have huge anime tiddies and skimpy clothing lol
and the boobies surely do influence the plot. they are the plot. uwu

also i love messing with NPCs just to bother the DM, it's my favorite activity

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 22:28:38 )
@boyrrito: When i think that guy, i think more Rules Lawyers, Power gamers etc specifically the ones who tend to compete with other players/the GM on everything, and will weasel the rules but get angry when those rules are used against them etc. Also peole who get creepy but like nothing wrong with tiddies.

Bring on anime tiddy.

@kaichoukai: I can't wait to hear.

So I have a story but I'll post it later lol.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 23:31:43 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

It's homebrewed to hell and back cuz the one person who has played in the group isn't the DM (I'm the DM), but it's on discord, has one game, and they're still on the first floor of the first dungeon
It's been going for over a year

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:15:44 )
@Kitalpha Hart: That's...a long ass time to be on the first floor of a dungeon!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:31:21 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Toriel: I know X'D
And thus is a one-shot
I'd thought that we'd be done by now but nope

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 03:07:10 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Toriel: I have three OC's

-Harmony Shwarmony-Tiefling-Cleric (though she is a sorcerer in the faculty campaign)-hermit background-lavendar colored skin and bright yellow eyes-she loves nature and flowers and making new friends~ She has a very bohemian stye of clothing. Usually Harmony wears a patch dress, so it looks like a colorful quilt~ Though, she is super whimsical and enthusiastic on the outside, she has a very sad background, a background that caused her to run and begin her hermit lifestyle.

-Flower of Ivory- Tabaxi/Human- Catboy.....-Sorcerer-Entertainer~ He plays the wooden flute and his life goal is to find his brother and sister. They are triplets and the name of the other two are Willow and Magnolia. His father fled when their mother was still pregnant and when they were young, their mother disappeared. Since it is way before the age of technology, Ivory just has to hope that eventually he will run into them. Besides that, he is flamboyant, witty, good at thinking fast, and he looooooves jewelry and shiny things... He has lots of rings, bracelets, earrings in his cat ears, and more lol.

-Kyadius (Kya)-Tiefling- Fighter-Ex-Noble-Crimson red skin and eyes as black as coal. He is very egotistical. Self-absorbed. He literally wants to fight anything that breaths..... He is stupid... But deep down he is super soft and caring. He is my newest dude so he does not have much to him yet. Oh, also he is the youngest of 12 siblings lol. Kya ran away from home because he felt bottom of the barrel compared to his other siblings and part of the reason he fights is because he knows he can win and then he can get attention that way... In a negative manor.... smh......

Sorry I went off a little....... I love my kids.... ;v;

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 03:25:35 )
@kaichoukai: I HAVE A TABAXI NAMED FLOWER OF IVORY HOLY SMACK

But no I feel you i LOVE my OCs so so much!!!!

Also Kya sounds like a delight I have a tiefling Monk named Serendipity who'd love to fight him.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 03:26:03 )
@Kitalpha Hart: A ONESHOT? HOLY HELL lmao!!!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 03:32:52 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Toriel: yeaaaaaaah I'm glad it isn't a whole campaign cuz otherwise we'd never finish lmao

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 03:46:31 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Toriel: OUSHDFOHSDF I AM SCREAMING! TWINSIES!!! What are the chances though omfg...... I love it..... Good taste in names xD

Kya, he is ready to fite. Tiefling fite. Place ur bets now.

Spoiler: Serendipity will probably win bc I have only played a cleric and sorcerer, never a character that actually uses physical attacks--

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 03:55:38 )
@kaichoukai: I think it might depend, Monks are fun but they are very up close, though its easy for them to close the distance with ranged opponents. So it's anyone's game?

@Kitalpha hart: Oof but still a year for a oneshot.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 04:00:46 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Toriel: TRUE! I am like :3c so frickin' curious by all of this....... Also I just love tieflings so I am already in love with Serendipity heh

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 05:38:15 )
@kaichoukai: Oh god let me tell you about her. Her setting's in a homebrew setting, so FR and Eberron lore won't completely apply. But she grew up in a very anti tiefling place, and found up kidnapped and forced to train as a gladiator for others entertainment. Eventually, with the help of an aasimar man who served as her teacher and father figure she got out, and he smuggled her onto a boat. She sailed to a new place, snuck off deck when she was sure the coast was clear and ran into the party from there.

She's become less reserved since then. Apparently there was this headstrong confidant personality that just wanted to shine though. No she calls herself 'the baddest bitch'' because she hit the thing good, and also she has adopted an orphan.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 13:46:53 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Toriel: and counting :D
Keep in mind that we aren't doing sessions, it's people post as they're available so it's slow going

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 16:21:50 )
@Kitalpha Hart: I was never a fan of play by post, but it still sounds fun. Most of that was just her backstory XD At least up until getting off the boat lol.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 16:45:31 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Toriel: we have wildly different time zones and hours, which realllllllllly doesn't help, so it's easier to have it be play when available

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 17:31:07 )
@Kitalpha Hart: That has not stopped me before XD.
I say but i play with a bunch of Brits on today who are doing early morning D&D, but that's not because of me It's because they work wierd hours or don't work.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 01:38:06 )

not really a full story, but in this campaign I'm in rn we had to go to hell (again) and to the second layer where everything is blizzard and while we were down there we had to cross this giant frozen lake... and on the lake... was a ice skating frost giant
which our lvl 6 asses barely managed to kill through the clever use of a tiny hut spell lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.